PDA

View Full Version : Free Tix to Tonight's Burly-Mulder mauling

ode to veeck
05-06-2003, 10:51 AM
I have two great seats to tonight's 7:05PM game in Oakland. They are in row eight in section 110, just beyond the Sox dugout by 1st base.

Unfortunately, I am double booked to a show with my wife in Oakland and cannot watch the Sox pounds As tonight while Burly-mon throws BBs across the plate. My kids can't go because they're all working (which is actually a good thing). FWC is wokring day and night and can't get away either

I will give the tix away to the first WSI member who contacts me via email and makes arrangements to pick them up from me in Jack London Square tonight about 6:15PM. You have to be a WSI member and you have to go to the game and root for the Sox, otherwise, there's no strings attached. Wear a WSI T-shirt and those watching at home can watch for you on TV.

Ode

ode to veeck
05-06-2003, 02:33 PM
No one for free tix to tonight's game!?! I'd hate to have to give em away to some As fans I know!!!

Ode

Daver
05-06-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by ode to veeck
No one for free tix to tonight's game!?! I'd hate to have to give em away to some As fans I know!!!

Ode

It's a little late for me to jump on a plane Ode.

:)

ode to veeck
05-06-2003, 02:40 PM
too bad, you'd be spittin' distance from the field :redneck

Foulke You
05-06-2003, 05:10 PM
If I wasn't in Chicago I'd be all over those freebie tix Ode. I'd love to smash those stupid drums and horns that drive me nuts during Sox road telecasts from Oakland. :D: Almost as obnoxious as that stupid drummer in Cleveland.

Hangar18
05-06-2003, 06:09 PM
man, no kidding, Id love to take advantage of those tix.
Im out with some buds tonite, going to be watching the game at a bar Tonite, hopefully we wont lose too badly.

Kroozah
05-07-2003, 01:00 AM
That is too funny, I went to tonights, I hate to use the term game loosely. I was in section 110 row 9 seats 14 and 15.