PDA

View Full Version : Should JM be fired?

voodoochile
05-05-2003, 06:57 PM
Well, we've asked every other question about when and who, now the final question...

GASHWOUND
05-05-2003, 07:15 PM
wow, people are actually still not convinced he should be immediately fired? If it takes us getting swept out in the west coast to finally put you over the edge..you my friend have the patience of a Buddhist Monk

(don't know if Buddhist monks are patient or not, but it sounded good :smile: )

idseer
05-05-2003, 07:15 PM
he shouldn't just be merely fired ... he should really be most sincerely fired!

voodoochile
05-05-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND
wow, people are actually still not convinced he should be immediately fired? If it takes us getting swept out in the west coast to finally put you over the edge..you my friend have the patience of a Buddhist Monk

Well, honestly, it doesn't have to be a sweep, 1-5 or 2-4 will say it is time, but I didn't want 50 choices in the poll, so I compromised.

For me it is more how they look and how far back they are. And this recent stretch has been really, really bad and has the potential to get a lot worse. If they get swept, then they are probably at least 7.5 back (maybe 9.5). If nothing is done at that point in time, then JR and KW are saying, "It doesn't matter how they perform this season." Not the message anyone wants to send, IMO, but with this group, who knows what the truth is...

duke of dorwood
05-05-2003, 08:43 PM
Terminate............with extreme prejudice

TornLabrum
05-05-2003, 10:15 PM
The sad thing is that we all know the firing is at least a year away!

ode to veeck
05-06-2003, 11:20 AM
The sad thing is that we all know the firing is at least a year away!

and the tragic thing is that there's no likelihood of KW being anywhere near the chopping block--a travesty of Sox justice!