PDA

View Full Version : Fire Manuel? It Ain't Gonna Happen!

TornLabrum
05-05-2003, 05:53 PM
And the reason is simple: He's under contract through 2004, and The Chairman isn't going to pay two managers for nearly two years. Period.

(I'm hoping if I say this often enough, I'll influence the baseball gods to do just the opposite of what I predict, as they always do.)

voodoochile
05-05-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
And the reason is simple: He's under contract through 2004, and The Chairman isn't going to pay two managers for nearly two years. Period.

(I'm hoping if I say this often enough, I'll influence the baseball gods to do just the opposite of what I predict, as they always do.)

Go, Hal! Keep that streak alive... :)

Daver
05-05-2003, 06:26 PM

They could easily replace Manuel and not add a cent to the payroll,they did it with Nardi.

MRKARNO
05-05-2003, 06:36 PM

Well they're probably already paying the person who would replace Manuel because it's probably Wally backman