PDA

View Full Version : How long until.....

MHOUSE
05-04-2003, 09:53 PM
.....anyone can admit that this team might never play well? :angry:
I mean between Hawk, DJ, and even the guys on the rain delay show on AM1000 were still talking about the fact that the frustrating point is that the team is going to play better and isn't a good starter. What!? Please, it's so obvious that they have no heart, desire, or hustle. They're playing like crap and not being reprimanded. It's not that their losing, it's HOW TERRIBLE they look. DJ is convinced our bullpen will be lights out eventually. Well show me then dangit! Wills and Melton were saying how they're a better team come June and July. We no duh when they're 10 games out and have no pressure. We can't keep doing this to ourselves

As Sox fans I think WE ALL need to come out of the "next year" and "could bes" and should have beens" and admit that our team is bad and changes need to be made, problems won't magically go away with time. I know a lot of people are getting to that point, but it hurts when nothing is done and everyone leaves it to time and chance for them to play well and then they never do and never meet expectation. <sigh> :(:

SoxxoS
05-04-2003, 09:54 PM
It's the cold weather.

MRKARNO
05-04-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by MHOUSE
.....anyone can admit that this team might never play well? :angry:

You just did, and for me...never