PDA

View Full Version : This Sox team blows

danman31
08-18-2001, 07:37 PM
They lose in EVERY f*ing big game, this isn't a very big game but this was an important game. They suck, this franchise sucks, and everything about this team sucks. Over the last 5 years the Sox are the ONLY team that consistently makes bad pitchers look good with the exception of last year. Face it, the Sox will not win a WS until they get a GM that will realize that a guy like Howry sucks, and won't resign the brutal bullpen pitcher. I'd rather get some minor leaguer experience in the pen than have a guy like Howry continue to all out suck it up.

FarWestChicago
08-18-2001, 08:01 PM
C'mon, Danman. Quit mincing words and tell us how you really feel.

KempersRS
08-18-2001, 08:02 PM
Lol, maybe time for a signature change dan?

danman31
08-18-2001, 08:07 PM
Good point Kempers, I'm on it now.

BTW, I still am a fan of the Sox, but they just flat out suck this year. Imagine what it must feel to be a Tampa Bay fan. I might just have to kill myself if I was a Tampa fan.:)

Bmr31
08-19-2001, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by danman31
They lose in EVERY f*ing big game, this isn't a very big game but this was an important game. They suck, this franchise sucks, and everything about this team sucks. Over the last 5 years the Sox are the ONLY team that consistently makes bad pitchers look good with the exception of last year. Face it, the Sox will not win a WS until they get a GM that will realize that a guy like Howry sucks, and won't resign the brutal bullpen pitcher. I'd rather get some minor leaguer experience in the pen than have a guy like Howry continue to all out suck it up.

werent you one of the guys who ripped on me for saying this very thing, in a much milder way? Gee they lose a couple games, and all of a sudden im right? I was right then too. THis sox team cant and wont do crap this season. Theyre an average team.

Spiff
08-19-2001, 01:47 PM
What I think you fail to realize is there's a difference between what people hope will happen and what people think will happen. Sure, nobody thinks the Sox will win the division but they still hope that they will. You're just saying what everyone thinks will happen, so that when it does you can say 'I told you so.'

Bmr31
08-19-2001, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00
What I think you fail to realize is there's a difference between what people hope will happen and what people think will happen. Sure, nobody thinks the Sox will win the division but they still hope that they will. You're just saying what everyone thinks will happen, so that when it does you can say 'I told you so.'

ummm no. Guys, by the dozen, were saying the sox were still in it and could win the division. I was saying they lack the talent to do that.

Paulwny
08-19-2001, 01:53 PM
Correct Wh1teSox00, all that's left is in the heart.