PDA

View Full Version : 1st & 3rd no outs....here we go again

South Sider
05-04-2003, 08:38 PM
I can't believe it :angry:
Not again :angry:
I'm so tired of seeing this happen again and again :angry:

It is some kind of funny how many different ways the Sox
find to not score when they have men on 1st & 3rd with nobody out.

At least there are some signs of improvement as Jose lays down a bunt and reaches 1st base. Great Job Jose !!!!

Daver
05-04-2003, 08:40 PM
:takeittochat

gosox3072
05-04-2003, 10:28 PM
I was very happy to see Mr. Hurt very angry that he struck out, mayb that means he cares a little bit. Good job Maggs to try and hit it to right, unfourtunaly for us they have a good RF. But for god sake jimenez, at least run over the catcher and try to make him lose the ball. If it was important to Danjalo hed at least make an attempt to knock the ball out. I can see Wille Harris starting on Tuesday for that lack of care

gosox41
05-05-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by gosox3072
I was very happy to see Mr. Hurt very angry that he struck out, mayb that means he cares a little bit. Good job Maggs to try and hit it to right, unfourtunaly for us they have a good RF. But for god sake jimenez, at least run over the catcher and try to make him lose the ball. If it was important to Danjalo hed at least make an attempt to knock the ball out. I can see Wille Harris starting on Tuesday for that lack of care

That's Mags 8th DP he's hit into this season. In case anyone is keeping track. I beleive that leads the majors.

Bob

mrwag
05-05-2003, 09:32 AM
Why wasn't Jose running when Frank was up (if I remember correctly he was on first)? Try to take away the double play. A total lack of agressiveness. That's why we're in 3rd now - waiting for the big hit ...