PDA

View Full Version : Is this the end?

balboner
05-03-2003, 07:50 PM
Has this organization lost it all? The team is horrible, the reputation of the organization is laughable, and the management is pathetic. Our prospects suck, our veterans show no heart, and we draw nobody. What do they do next?

Iguana775
05-03-2003, 07:52 PM
a game that i actually get to watch and they have their head up their asses again. arg!!! :angry:

lowesox
05-03-2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by balboner
Has this organization lost it all? The team is horrible, the reputation of the organization is laughable, and the management is pathetic. Our prospects suck, our veterans show no heart, and we draw nobody. What do they do next?

I have to hand it to you balboner, when things look dreadful you always manage to find something positive to say.

balboner
05-03-2003, 07:54 PM
I've given this team a chance to change my mind. However, each game is worse than the one before. It's sad when you have no confidence the team can actually stay within 2 runs during a game.

lowesox
05-03-2003, 07:57 PM
I've given this team a chance to change my mind. However, each game is worse than the one before. It's sad when you have no confidence the team can actually stay within 2 runs during a game.

It really isn't that bad. Granted, its a sinking ship, but all we need is a turning point. Maybe a coach getting fired, maybe a manager, maybe an all out brawl. I really thought the Minnesota series was that moment - guess not.

Let's stick with this team guys. If we do, they'll come around.

capn12
05-03-2003, 08:14 PM
http://images.fotki.com/v12/photos/3/32705/111626/buckle20up20thread-vi.gif

FanOf14
05-03-2003, 11:36 PM

You said it! While driving back from Illiopolis this evening, I started thinking that I might just need a break from this team. This team depresses the hell out of me and I just don't know how many more disappointments and how much sheer frustration I can take from this team. I am completely sick of the futulity and absolute laziness I see from this team day in and day out. Most of them look like they couldn't give a damn that they lost, just a shrug of the shoulders and off to shower and then party or whatever it is that they do after games. I want to see and hear every one of them feel like we do after each loss, I want to see that kind of heart and soul. With that kind of heart and soul, they would actually do something with that talent that we know most of them have. One last thing, get rid of Ward and get a real hitting coach.

TheBigHurt
05-04-2003, 12:45 AM
WELL, THIS IS THE END, MY ONLY FRIEND...THE END....YEAH THIS IS THE END OUR ONLY FRIEND THEN END..............

BE GOOD

Daver
05-04-2003, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by TheBigHurt
WELL, THIS IS THE END, MY ONLY FRIEND...THE END....YEAH THIS IS THE END OUR ONLY FRIEND THEN END..............

BE GOOD

If you are going to quote the Doors at least get it right,Jim Morrison is on his way to your house right now.

TheBigHurt
05-04-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by daver
If you are going to quote the Doors at least get it right,Jim Morrison is on his way to your house right now.

I know.....LOL I know that "Well" and "our" arent supposed to be there :)

daver, can you stop Mr. Morrison from coming???

BE GOOD

WhiteSox = Life
05-04-2003, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by TheBigHurt
daver, can you stop Mr. Morrison from coming???

If Daver can get Jim Morrison to go to your house and then stop when he wants him to, nobody better mess with him, because he's got powers you wouldn't want to screw with.

Hangar18
05-04-2003, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by WhiteSox = Life
If Daver can get Jim Morrison to go to your house and then stop when he wants him to, nobody better mess with him, because he's got powers you wouldn't want to screw with.

Hell, get Babe Ruth and Cy Young to show up at 35th and Shields. We could use them in the lineup, suit up fellas....

Hangar18
05-04-2003, 09:15 AM
this is a sinking ship, and were losing this season Fast. Sox Mgmt thinks its OK to play this kind of baseball thru June, Then, by some miraculous happening, Everything will hit on all Cylinders, and the team will make that Victory March June thru October. what they forget is all the games we lost before hand. Remember when I said this season is sloooowly getting away from us? Well since then, weve managed to lose a few games now to add to that. Im Seeing a Pattern here......
Jerry Must Go

ShoelessFred
05-04-2003, 11:38 AM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/positive5.jpg

MRKARNO
05-04-2003, 11:52 AM
This organization is at a low which equals that of the time between the strike and 2000

MHOUSE
05-04-2003, 01:09 PM
We are at a rea low here. All this expectation and the org. just wants to ride it until we're 10 games out and then extol our magical winning when it's for naught. This team .500 to start May is not what I thought at all.