PDA

View Full Version : Now; What do we do with Boy Garland?

NewyorkSoxFan
05-02-2003, 11:29 AM
With all the Manuel hoopla and wee wee willie back in town, our boy Jon is about to slide by again. Well I for one haven't forgot!! It is time for him to take the same bus to Charlotte that Rowand took last nite. Jerry better figure out like he did with Koch, you better not hitch your wagon to these guys, because when you are long gone they will be walking guys and giving up homeruns.

So Jerry make the next move, get Garland outta here, pitch stewart until Wright is back. Don't you forget, you managerial life might depend on it!!

NYSF

NewyorkSoxFan
05-02-2003, 11:34 AM
OK, maybe you all didn't forget!! :smile: My bad.

NYSF

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19453

Mammoo
05-02-2003, 11:49 AM
If there's anyone who could benefit from a vacation to beautiful Charlotte, North Carolina, it's this guy!

He just isn't getting the job done.

CHISOXFAN13
05-02-2003, 12:16 PM
I'll feel a lot better about sending Garland back to Charlotte if Stewart can do a better job of limiting his walks. Like Garland, this guy still makes me cringe every time he's on the mound.

SoxxoS
05-02-2003, 12:18 PM
:wright

Uhhhh....Helllloooooo?

I may walk guys, but at least I strike guys out...

hold2dibber
05-02-2003, 12:20 PM
I believe that Garland is out of options, which would make sending him to Charlotte out of the question. When Wright is ready, I say send Sanders back to AAA, stick Garland in the bullpen and give Garland's starting slot to Wright.

CHISOXFAN13
05-02-2003, 12:23 PM
Does anyone know if Garland is out of options. I've heard varying reports about this.

I agree with Hold. Maybe sending Garland to the pen in favor of Wright will light a fire in his ass.

Iguana775
05-02-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by CHISOXFAN13
Does anyone know if Garland is out of options. I've heard varying reports about this.

I agree with Hold. Maybe sending Garland to the pen in favor of Wright will light a fire in his ass.

i think daver said he had 1 left

Daver
05-02-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Iguana775
i think daver said he had 1 left

Correct,he has one option year left,I checked and Kermit verified it.