PDA

View Full Version : Koch shows up Ghandi

Bisco Stu
05-01-2003, 11:05 PM
BILLY, GET A FREAKING OUT!!! Don't look past JM and throw your glove in the stands like a wuss.

Marte's the closer now.

cheeses_h_rice
05-01-2003, 11:09 PM
Woah, I missed that. I saw how pissed off Koch looked when he saw Jerry coming out of the dugout, and I saw him slamming stuff around in the dugout, but did he really heave his glove into the stands?

I think Koch may have lost his closing privileges.

MHOUSE
05-01-2003, 11:20 PM
Well he's tied for the team lead with Damaso. Perhaps they didn't discuss this before the game?

Bisco Stu
05-01-2003, 11:23 PM
I was watching the game here on the Oakland A's broadcast, and after Koch got pulled and they came back from the commercial, they showed a replay of him tossing his glove into the stands.

baggio202
05-01-2003, 11:23 PM
marte should have been the closer all along...what else could have done to earn the job last year???...all he does is get people out!!!

Iguana775
05-02-2003, 08:48 AM
Koch = Human Air Compressor

MHOUSE
05-02-2003, 09:17 AM
I think Jerry wants to win to save his butt. Fine with me. It would be nice if he decided to go down with the ship instead of just tinkering out a couple more days for himself. Some captain.....

pudge
05-02-2003, 11:47 AM
This is terrible, I can see this guy becoming a clubhouse cancer... Koch should sit his butt down and shutup until he can get the job done. I am really not a fan of this loser. First he comes here and throws verbal jabs at Minnesota, then he pitches like a moron for the first month of the season, now he pouts when he gets pulled. If he would have had a 1,2,3 inning, he would have gotten the save. WHAT A FRIGGIN' IDIOT!

Hopefully this is the controversial spark the Sox need to get their butts in gear...

Fridaythe13thJason
05-02-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by pudge
This is terrible, I can see this guy becoming a clubhouse cancer... Koch should sit his butt down and shutup until he can get the job done. I am really not a fan of this loser. First he comes here and throws verbal jabs at Minnesota, then he pitches like a moron for the first month of the season, now he pouts when he gets pulled. If he would have had a 1,2,3 inning, he would have gotten the save. WHAT A FRIGGIN' IDIOT!

Hopefully this is the controversial spark the Sox need to get their butts in gear...

Why does everyone always think that a player who is mad is mad at the manager or the umpire? It may have very well been that Billy Koch was mad at himself: mad for all the crappy pitching, and its just boiled over in his head.

I don't know what the truth is. I just know that that is as much a possibility as him being mad at Jerry.

Kilroy
05-02-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by SoCalUIC
Why does everyone always think that a player who is mad is mad at the manager or the umpire.

Simple.

Koch mad at himself is no big deal. Koch mad at Manuel sells papers and fuels contoversy.

Fridaythe13thJason
05-02-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Kilroy
Simple.

Koch mad at himself is no big deal. Koch mad at Manuel sells papers and fuels contoversy.

Good point.