PDA

View Full Version : Thomas Sucks

bc2k
04-30-2003, 02:17 PM
Thomas sucks! Shout it from the hilltops, "THOMAS SUCKS!" Crede is a huge dork whose defense is overrated and bat is weak. Konerko got his payday, no more motivation for him, he's done.

Borchard sucks too. 5 tools my ace. He hasn't shown me anything near his reported potential. Flop.

Valentin is the only winner on this team, outside of the pitchers. Manuel is comatose. K Dub is awesome and has a good mouth.

Sox suck, why did I buy a Sox-7 plan on this trash. Our arrested fans show more life than the Sox batters. I propose a $1,000 fine and 30 days in jail for not advancing teammates.

Thankfully we still don't have Durham. Rowand hasn't done jack offensively, but who was expecting anything from him anyway?

I don't like the way this team plays baseball. The manager sucks and it's time to bring in someone like Pena who manages the game correctly. I'm not jumping on the Pena bandwagon because his team's in first place, I liked him last season.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm bi-polar when it comes to White Sox baseball and golfing.

Daver
04-30-2003, 02:35 PM
Quit trying to bypass the language filter.

TheBigHurt
04-30-2003, 02:43 PM
BC2K, I completetey agree

thecell
04-30-2003, 03:00 PM
I couldn't agree with you more...I think I am going to become a Flub fan...now that's an organization!

bc2k
04-30-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by TheBigHurt

I knew I forgot somebody, thanks TheBigHurt. Thankfully I don't have to see this guy play everyday, so Willie Harries, You Suck.

WinningUgly!
04-30-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by bc2k
Thomas sucks! Shout it from the hilltops, "THOMAS SUCKS!" Crede is a huge dork whose defense is overrated and bat is weak. Konerko got his payday, no more motivation for him, he's done.

Borchard sucks too. 5 tools my ace. He hasn't shown me anything near his reported potential. Flop.

Valentin is the only winner on this team, outside of the pitchers. Manuel is comatose. K Dub is awesome and has a good mouth.

Sox suck, why did I buy a Sox-7 plan on this trash. Our arrested fans show more life than the Sox batters. I propose a $1,000 fine and 30 days in jail for not advancing teammates.

Thankfully we still don't have Durham. Rowand hasn't done jack offensively, but who was expecting anything from him anyway?

I don't like the way this team plays baseball. The manager sucks and it's time to bring in someone like Pena who manages the game correctly. I'm not jumping on the Pena bandwagon because his team's in first place, I liked him last season.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm bi-polar when it comes to White Sox baseball and golfing.

Quit the trollin'
:troll

StepsInSC
04-30-2003, 03:26 PM
ok

Hangar18
04-30-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by daver
Quit trying to bypass the language filter.

HEH HEH. Im kind of mad that Thomas isnt Slugging the ball, but last nite, he did have 3 walks, which I'll take over 3 ground outs.
We have to give him His Credit. Those were good at bats he got the walks on. Come ON Big Frank....youre going to Turn It ON
Soon...I can Feel It.

TheBigHurt
04-30-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
Quit the trollin'
:troll

YEAH you tell him, WU....I would expect more from bc2k

BE GOOD

WinningUgly!
04-30-2003, 03:37 PM
YEAH you tell him, WU....I would expect more from bc2k

BE GOOD

I think you forgot to use teal. :D:

TheBigHurt
04-30-2003, 03:47 PM
I think all of us feel this (EXPECT bc2k)

TheBigHurt
04-30-2003, 03:53 PM
I knew I forgot somebody, thanks TheBigHurt. Thankfully I don't have to see this guy play everyday, so Willie Harries, You Suck.
DID you just say Wee Wee Willie sucks???

StepsInSC
04-30-2003, 03:56 PM
I think all of us feel this (EXPECT Steps in SC, and bc2k)

Why am I an exception?

TheBigHurt
04-30-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by StepsInSC
Why am I an exception?

I had a reason i think becuase i just said you aint lying..........ITS changed :)

RKMeibalane
08-05-2003, 07:27 PM
Thomas sucks! Shout it from the hilltops, "THOMAS SUCKS!"

I fail to see how shouting this from the hilltops would get anyone's attention. Shouting it from a rooftop would be better.

whitesoxwilkes
08-05-2003, 07:29 PM
Why is the Big Hurt back?

RKMeibalane
08-05-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by whitesoxwilkes
Why is the Big Hurt back?

He's not. This was an old thread that I brought back. TheBigHurt hasn't been here since he was banned, unless he is lurking somewhere. He was positing at Soxtalk, but I think he may have been banned from there, as well.

Kilroy
08-05-2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
He's not. This was an old thread that I brought back. TheBigHurt hasn't been here since he was banned, unless he is lurking somewhere. He was positing at Soxtalk, but I think he may have been banned from there, as well.

And you brought it back because you miss mindless posts that offer no insight at all and seeing the "This thread sucks" tag??

RKMeibalane
08-05-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Kilroy
And you brought it back because you miss mindless posts that offer no insight at all and seeing the "This thread sucks" tag??

Actually, I brought it back out of boredom. :D:

thepaulbowski
08-05-2003, 09:02 PM
2 run shot to dead center....not bad

Hangar18
08-06-2003, 08:40 AM

Hey Big Hurt.....I still like Big Frank..... preferably at 1B

delben91
08-06-2003, 09:01 AM
Strange, bc2k hasn't been around to comment on Frank reaching 400 HRs or 2,000 hits. And I thought sure he'd liked to have shouted those accomplishments from the proverbial rooftops.

Go Frank, and GO SOX!

CLR01
08-06-2003, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by delben91
Strange, bc2k hasn't been around to comment on Frank reaching 400 HRs or 2,000 hits. And I thought sure he'd liked to have shouted those accomplishments from the proverbial rooftops.

Go Frank, and GO SOX!

This was brought up a few weeks back. It is believed that Bc2k only post when he is at school. If this is true he should be back in the next few weeks.

Hangar18
08-06-2003, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane

bighurt was banned?