PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong w/Crede?

balboner
04-29-2003, 11:45 PM
I know Zito is nasty, but Crede looked absolutely awful tonight. He's swinging w/absolutely no confidence at the plate. We already have enough automatic outs in our line-up, cant have anymore.

MHOUSE
04-30-2003, 09:16 AM
Crede did look bad tonight and hasn't looked too good lately. I hope he gets back to his early-season form. I think he will.

SoxxoS
04-30-2003, 01:54 PM
Thank Goodness Ward is such a great hitting instuctor he can get all our players out of their slumps.

:fireward

StepsInSC
04-30-2003, 01:59 PM
Not trying to thread dump, but on a side note, Soxxos I noticed you upped your Billy Koch bad outing o-meter. What was the 4th one? Please tell me you didn't count that game against the Twins against him....

SoxxoS
04-30-2003, 03:53 PM
Steps-I did, because I figure a blown save or 2 runs or more in one inning would be a "bad outing" But I have re-thought that and am going to change it back to 3, because it wasn't a save situation.

lowesox
04-30-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by SoxxoS
Thank Goodness Ward is such a great hitting instuctor he can get all our players out of their slumps.
:fireward

Can you imagine that between nobody in our starting lineup that includes Thomas, Ordonez, Konerko, Lee, Crede and Jimenez is hitting 300.

What are we waiting for? Fire Gary Ward.

Daver
04-30-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by lowesox
Can you imagine that between nobody in our starting lineup that includes Thomas, Ordonez, Konerko, Lee, Crede and Jimenez is hitting 300.

What are we waiting for? Fire Gary Ward.

They brought Harold Baines in to help Ward out,if that doesn't work I think Ward is gone.

BTW that is why Baines has been in the dugout since the team went to Baltimore.