PDA

View Full Version : Loaiza an all star?

Thunderstruck30
04-28-2003, 09:31 PM
Do you think that Loaiza will make the all star team? It would be nice to see him start in front of the home crowd.

Daver
04-28-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Thunderstruck30
Do you think that Loaiza will make the all star team? It would be nice to see him start in front of the home crowd.

Even if he makes the squad he won't start the game.

konerkopeachy
04-28-2003, 09:45 PM
Well, he definetly deserves to be on the team.

Fisk72
04-28-2003, 09:59 PM
Oh, it definitely would be great if Loaiza made the All Star Game. The only problem (and I know this has been mentioned before) is that it's only been a month. Loaiza has a track record for being good early and then fizzing the rest of the way. So let's just take one start at a time. I'm cautiously optimistic. Come the end of May, if he's still kickin' butt, well, I'll be waiting outside of my house for the bandwagon.

TheBigHurt
04-28-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by daver

****TO.....WHY not?? :?:

BE GOOD

TheBigHurt
04-28-2003, 10:07 PM
I think its way to early to be talking about this but as giddy Sox fans I guess were allowed to....I honselty think it'll be tough if he makes it becuase I thought we would have 3 pitchers: Koch, Buerhle, and Colon in the All Star game....BUT hey why not 4 pitchers....****TO i am too giddy again :) :gulp:

BE GOOD

Iguana775
04-28-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by daver

who has been better? if he continues on his tear, i find it hard to believe he wouldnt.....even if he stumbles a little and has an era around 3 at the AS break, he has been pretty damn dominant so far. if he keeps pitching like this, he should be the starter.

StepsInSC
04-28-2003, 11:00 PM
kinda early for that...he'll probably blow up in may

TheBigHurt
04-28-2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by StepsInSC
kinda early for that...he'll probably blow up in may

:whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner:

baggio202
04-29-2003, 12:45 AM
i figure we get no more than 3 all stars..maggs is almost a lock because the game is here and he got slighted last year

really no one else on the sox right now has distinguished themselves enough to warrant a spot...

so loaiza has a shot..i figure if he can get to 11 wins its a lock..thats 6 wins in about 12 -13 more starts...he has to stay focused and keep delivering

34 Inch Stick
04-29-2003, 08:30 AM
I figure that if Clemens is on the team he will start. He will probably have passed 300 wins in late May or early June and it's a good story. If I am Mike Soscia it would be difficult to pass on the Rocket over Loiza anyway.