That would put Colon/Buehrle/Loaiza

against

Zito/Mulder/Hudson

Id like to see it. I dont buy that Loaiza is
going to collapse in May and I think that he could
go on four days.

gosox3072
04-27-2003, 03:36 PM
absolutely not, please white sox dont do ANYTHING to throw off loiza's rythm, the last thing we need is another pitcher to start struggling, besides we can use him vs seattle friday

BTW how do we happen to draw all of the big 3

spanishwhite
04-27-2003, 03:40 PM
Not sure if Hudson is pitching but we do get the
lefties

Either way doesnt matter to me, Loaiza gets to
show he is for real to the rest of the league against
one of the Western teams.

GASHWOUND
04-27-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by gosox3072
absolutely not, please white sox dont do ANYTHING to throw off loiza's rythm, the last thing we need is another pitcher to start struggling, besides we can use him vs seattle friday

BTW how do we happen to draw all of the big 3

besides we can use him vs seattle friday

That's my line of thinking..So I'm guessing Stuart would pitch the last game of the OAK series?? This rotation is all screwy

ScottyTheSoxFan
04-27-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by spanishwhite
against
Zito/Mulder/Hudson

that kinda sucks

MHOUSE
04-27-2003, 08:36 PM
GREAT! Jerry will bust out the lefty wrecking crew 3 days in a row. I can't wait for this series! But anywho they should stick with the rotation and not mess with it. If it ain't broke don't fix it or tinker. No tinkering!

34 Inch Stick
04-28-2003, 09:09 AM
Hudson pitched yesterday. Looks like it is Zito, Mulder and Lilly for the A's. By the way Lilly has been pitching preety well this year also. This is a tough series where we are going to need good pitching and defense to scratch out 2 wins.

South Sider
04-28-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by 34 Inch Stick
This is a tough series where we are going to need good pitching and defense to scratch out 2 wins.

If we could beat the A's twice it would be a great success in my mind and a very important step in the right direction.

But therefore the bats have to finally wake up and we need much more patience at the plate.

I doubt that and so I believe we will win only 1 game (at best)

Hopefully I'm wrong

Go SOX

gosox41
04-28-2003, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by South Sider
If we could beat the A's twice it would be a great success in my mind and a very important step in the right direction.

But therefore the bats have to finally wake up and we need much more patience at the plate.

I doubt that and so I believe we will win only 1 game (at best)

Hopefully I'm wrong

Go SOX

If the A's come in and rout the Sox like they did when the Sox went into Oakland last season, then it says a lot about the intensity of this team and how Jerry must be fired immediately.

This team better play with some emotion these next couple of weeks. Oakland may be a better team then the Sox, but not where they should beat the Sox by an average 10 runs in all 3 games.

Bob

Juan Pizarro
04-28-2003, 10:38 AM
I don't know. I've got a pretty good feeling about the club after Saturday night's game.
I think that's the kind of bonding experience that could carry them emotionally through these tough two weeks.

czalgosz
04-28-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by 34 Inch Stick
Hudson pitched yesterday. Looks like it is Zito, Mulder and Lilly for the A's. By the way Lilly has been pitching preety well this year also. This is a tough series where we are going to need good pitching and defense to scratch out 2 wins.

It'll actually be Zito, Mulder and Halama against Colon, Buehrle and Garland.

HansMoleman
04-28-2003, 01:47 PM
These two series at home against Seattle and Oakland...two teams the Sox have struggled with...are very important. I like who we have starting in each of those games because they all have something to prove against Oakland and if they stumble, Loaiza's there.

Who'd thunk it in March that Loiaza would be the man at this point?

Daver
04-28-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by HansMoleman
These two series at home against Seattle and Oakland...two teams the Sox have struggled with...are very important. I like who we have starting in each of those games because they all have something to prove against Oakland and if they stumble, Loaiza's there.

Who'd thunk it in March that Loiaza would be the man at this point?

Hey welcome aboard! :redneck