PDA

View Full Version : MR. Hurt's Avg. is climbing....

TheBigHurt
04-26-2003, 09:16 PM
MR. Hurt's BA has been climbing....IT'S now up to .254 and you can write this down he will bat at least .300 :) ....

*A side not-HE is on pace for 35 homers which is good.....BUT at the same time on pace for just 63 RBI'ies :angry:

**A side note-MR. Hurt is just 20 homers away from 400 :)

BY the way this info is from the care of:
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/profile?statsId=4527

BE GOOD

kevingrt
04-26-2003, 10:18 PM
Hurt is gonna have a good season! And he is justing starting to show his stuff now!

T Dog
04-26-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by TheBigHurt
MR. Hurt's BA has been climbing....

So you can look for the Twinks pitchers to be throwing at him Sunday.

RKMeibalane
04-26-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by T Dog
So you can look for the Twinks pitchers to be throwing at him Sunday.

If any of them are stupid enough to do that, I hope Frank charges the mound with his bat still in his hands. This crap needs to end, by any means necessary.

idseer
04-26-2003, 10:44 PM
MR. Hurt's BA has been climbing.... etc ....

mr. hurt?

i'm trying to decide whether this is acceptable.

let's see ... mr. splinter? mr. swat? mr. pains? mr. unit? mr. train? mr. clipper?

somehow this just doesn't work for me.

mike squires
04-26-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
If any of them are stupid enough to do that, I hope Frank charges the mound with his bat still in his hands. This crap needs to end, by any means necessary.

Then Frank is suspended 10 games. That's the last thing we need. Let Konerko charge the mound!!!

I'm a big Konerko supporto, but I still say you send Daubach out there for the next few games.

Blueprint1
04-26-2003, 11:03 PM
Yeah Daubach and his two hits

guillen4life13
04-26-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Blueprint1
Yeah Daubach and his two hits

I guess you aren't willing to consider what's been said on numerous posts before. Daubach hasn't had enough at bats to stay smooth at the plate. What the hell do you expect? It's like telling someone to go out and hit over .300 without having the opportunity for batting practice before the game. If you aren't seeing major league pitching on a regular basis, then it's guaranteed that you're gonna be a little bit behind, and unable to just jump in and go 3 for 4 with a homer and 3 RBI. It doesn't work like that. You give Daubach a couple of days to catch a groove, he will be doing just a tad bit better than Konerko has been doing of late.

baggio202
04-26-2003, 11:13 PM
its time frank

we need you to step up now....for the past two seasons this team has tanked bigtime before june 1st and got so far behind the 8 ball they couldnt work their way out from behind it..frank youy need to pick this team up, put it on your back and for the next month go on a big hot sreak and carry this team over the hump...

id like to see a 400 , 10 , 35 month from frank ..he can get that hot for one month!!!

TheBigHurt
04-26-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by idseer

somehow this just doesn't work for me.

WORKS for me :)

whitesoxwilkes
04-26-2003, 11:39 PM
WORKS for me :)

Are you a fan of "Mr Wee Willie" too?

MHOUSE
04-27-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by baggio202
its time frank

we need you to step up now....for the past two seasons this team has tanked bigtime before june 1st and got so far behind the 8 ball they couldnt work their way out from behind it..frank youy need to pick this team up, put it on your back and for the next month go on a big hot sreak and carry this team over the hump...

id like to see a 400 , 10 , 35 month from frank ..he can get that hot for one month!!!

He has hit homers in both games vs. the Twins. I'd call that stepping up. His team needs to defend him when he's been hit 6 times. At least Garland git Mientkiebitch tonight.

TheBigHurt
04-27-2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by whitesoxwilkes
Are you a fan of "Mr Wee Willie" too?

I guess......THOUGH i prefer to call him just "Wee Wee Willlie" :)

bc2k
04-27-2003, 07:03 PM
MR. Hurt's BA has been climbing....IT'S now up to .254 and you can write this down he will bat at least .300 :) ....

I've noticed in that past few games that Hurt is bending his knees at the plate. His stance looks more natural now, as opposed to that locked knee, upright stance he had been using.

Don't know if that has been mentioned before or not.

doublem23
04-27-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by bc2k
I've noticed in that past few games that Hurt is bending his knees at the plate. His stance looks more natural now, as opposed to that locked knee, upright stance he had been using.

Don't know if that has been mentioned before or not.

Yeah, everyone's been raving about the open stance again. Either way, I don't care. He could be hitting .150, as long as that OBP is up in the mid .400s, I'm a happy camper. :D:

MHOUSE
04-27-2003, 09:40 PM
He's getting more hits and lots of walks of HBPs. If we could get guys on base in front of him then there would be less solo homers and more RBIs for the Big Hurt.

TheBigHurt
04-27-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by MHOUSE
He's getting more hits and lots of walks of HBPs. If we could get guys on base in front of him then there would be less solo homers and more RBIs for the Big Hurt.

YUP, Jiminez and Valentin are hitting pretty good anyway :)

BE GOOD