PDA

View Full Version : WHEN is tinker-roo going to get fired?

TheBigHurt
04-25-2003, 11:07 PM
WELL this is my 3rd :firejerry of the yr (all today). TINKER-ROO looks as lost as a duck does looking for his mother. I know its April but to be only 1 game over .500 after playing 1 "real" team (game) (2 real teams if you want to count the Royals) is ridciolous. I mean how are we going to contend with good teams. TINKER-ROO countinsely starts Rowand over Rios, does a terrible job managing the bullpen, tinkers with the dam lineup every freakin night dont ask me who should replace tinker-roo becuase thats another thing

*REMEMBER this poll is asking when is tinker-roo getting fired not when should tinke-roo get fired*
BE GOODF ' in tinker-roo

Kilroy
04-26-2003, 01:25 AM
I voted today, this weekend, but I was voting for when I wanted him fired. There's no history of Manuels teams that says something will happen that gets them to climb out of this funk.

MHOUSE
04-26-2003, 01:34 AM
If we get swept and embarassed by the Twins and continue to look like s*** then he has to go. However being the cynic I am, I have to believe that he won't because it's the Sox and nothing ever goes how we think it should.