PDA

View Full Version : Too Bad

Mammoo
04-25-2003, 09:38 PM
White Sox fans deserve better than this. April has turned out to be a disappointment. :(:

Let's hope May brings a turnaround. :smile:

Jerry_Manuel
04-25-2003, 09:39 PM
Doesn't look much better with the A's coming to town.

TheBigHurt
04-25-2003, 09:39 PM
LETS hgpe its opp. of last yr when April was good and that was it................

BE GOOD

TheBigHurt
04-25-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
Doesn't look much better with the A's coming to town. :angry: :angry:

:whiner: :whiner: :whiner: DAM why did you remind of that

BE GOOD

Jerry_Manuel
04-25-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by TheBigHurt
:angry: :angry:

:whiner: :whiner: :whiner: DAM why did you remind of that

BE GOOD

I'm going to be there on Tuesday. Well, at least I'll see some a good team playing.

LuvSox
04-25-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Mammoo
White Sox fans deserve better than this. April has turned out to be a disappointment. :(:

Let's hope May brings a turnaround. :smile:

After all we've been through, we deserve the winning lottery numbers and a free pass into heaven.

PaleHoseGeorge
04-25-2003, 10:00 PM
Is it my imagination, or is Jerry Manuel REGRESSING as a competent major league manager?

RKMeibalane
04-25-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Is it my imagination, or is Jerry Manuel REGRESSING as a competent major league manager?

It's not your imagination.

LuvSox
04-25-2003, 10:16 PM

Buttermaker just passed him on the opposite escalator:

konerkopeachy
04-25-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
I'm going to be there on Tuesday. Well, at least I'll see some a good team playing.

hey, me too. Barry Zito will be pitching for the A's, no? he's a very interesting guy.

TornLabrum
04-25-2003, 10:39 PM

Where have you been for the past two years?

voodoochile
04-25-2003, 10:42 PM

I've thought he looks like he is going through the motions since the season started. He has zero fire. I know that is sort of his trademark, but this is different. He just looks emotionally dead.

LuvSox
04-25-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
I've thought he looks like he is going through the motions since the season started. He has zero fire. I know that is sort of his trademark, but this is different. He just looks emotionally dead.

I think he knows what's coming his way.

voodoochile
04-25-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by LuvSox
I think he knows what's coming his way.

Great, so he expects to be fired no matter what... That's just f'n peachy - a guy with no fire and no future going through the motions as he coaches our "pennant contending" team.

Maybe if they finish this weekend in a funk it will be over sooner and the team can get on with getting the next manager fired...

Who will replace Jerry when/if he gets fired?

Hangar18
04-25-2003, 10:51 PM
This season is getting away

LuvSox
04-25-2003, 10:51 PM
It's like watching a dog get mangled by a car. You feel sorry for it but you know what has to be done. New manager? Is Sparky Anderson still alive &/or sane?

PaleHoseGeorge
04-25-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
Where have you been for the past two years?

I officially gave up on Manuel back in July last summer. However I think he has actually gotten WORSE in the months since then.

It's truly remarkable. I can't understand how this guy turned back into a frog.