PDA

View Full Version : Ok please tell me why.....

MHOUSE
04-25-2003, 10:26 PM
.....Glover is pitching mop-up tonight with the game out of reach and not last night when it was a 2-run game? His ERA is below 1 and he's been punching out a lot of guys. Glover and Wunsch are our best relievers right now and yet White and Gordon get the crucial inning last night when they could easily eaten these last 2 innings tonight without much consequence. What is Manuel thinking?

Soxboyrob
04-25-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by MHOUSE
.....Glover is pitching mop-up tonight with the game out of reach and not last night when it was a 2-run game? His ERA is below 1 and he's been punching out a lot of guys. Glover and Wunsch are our best relievers right now and yet White and Gordon get the crucial inning last night when they could easily eaten these last 2 innings tonight without much consequence. What is Manuel thinking?

It's because Manuel is a bleeping idiot!
He continues to use the worst relievers in tight games, in leiu of his better relievers. I don't get it. Fire Jer now.

CWsox45
04-25-2003, 10:43 PM
That's the thing, I don't think Jerry is thinking.

CWSOX45

TheBigHurt
04-25-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by CWsox45
That's the thing, I don't think Jerry is thinking.

CWSOX45

I think hes thinking but, not baseball related :angry:

BE GOOD f ' in tinker-roo

PaleHoseGeorge
04-25-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Soxboyrob
It's because Manuel is a bleeping idiot!
He continues to use the worst relievers in tight games, in leiu of his better relievers. I don't get it. Fire Jer now.

Does Manuel have a clue? Given how he fills out a lineup card, pinch hits, and uses his bullpen, obviously not.

:jerry
"I think the guys need a pick-me-up. Some homemade s'mores ought to do the trick!"