PDA

View Full Version : Nice line-up Jerry

balboner
04-25-2003, 06:51 PM
No Carlos, yet Rowand is playing. Looks like Jerry is trying to lose his job even harder than he tried last night.

PaleHoseGeorge
04-25-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by balboner
No Carlos, yet Rowand is playing. Looks like Jerry is trying to lose his job even harder than he tried last night.

Jerry probably doesn't want to take a chance on Lee losing the ball in the HumpDome's roof.

Don't anybody tell him the game is at the Cell.

:jerry
"DOH!"

Daver
04-25-2003, 06:55 PM

Speaking of Rowand,where in the heck is the FOC now that this guy has proven what he can do as an MLB player?

RKMeibalane
04-25-2003, 07:28 PM
If the Twins win this series, Manuel should be fired. Period. He has cost this team enough games with his poor decision-making and "tinkering." It must end.

balboner
04-25-2003, 08:45 PM
I'm sure glad rios was up there instead of c. lee. C. Lee has been hitting awful the last week...please Jerry, go away

voodoochile
04-25-2003, 08:50 PM
I'm sure glad rios was up there instead of c. lee. C. Lee has been hitting awful the last week...please Jerry, go away

Yeah, that was a heck of an at bat - pulled back the bunt for a called strike, fouled one off on a bunt attempt, hit into a double play. Our fundamentals at the plate continue to look awesome...

Jerry_Manuel
04-25-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by daver
Speaking of Rowand,where in the heck is the FOC now that this guy has proven what he can do as an MLB player?

I believe they are all on ebay caught up in a real fight to win the bid for his dirtbike. :)

MHOUSE
04-25-2003, 09:17 PM
Why did Rowand bat in the 8th? Why not pinch hit with Lee? Go away Jerry. Far far away!

TheBigHurt
04-25-2003, 09:48 PM
yet Rowand is playing.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :firejerry

BE GOOD f ' in tinker-roo