PDA

View Full Version : Jay "Fearmonger" Mariotti's column today


cheeses_h_rice
04-25-2003, 11:37 AM
http://www.suntimes.com/output/mariotti/cst-spt-jay25.html

I wonder if he's secretly trying to dare someone to jump onto the field to prove his point?

voodoochile
04-25-2003, 11:43 AM
Reads like a challange to me. I just wish the Twinkie nimrods would come into the stands. I'd help show them a "crime family".

Definitely has the potential to be incindiary...

ChiSoxBobette
04-25-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
http://www.suntimes.com/output/mariotti/cst-spt-jay25.html

I wonder if he's secretly trying to dare someone to jump onto the field to prove his point?

You know this horsesbutt moronotti would love it if someone runs out on the field. He's one of the biggest backers of taking the All-Star game away from US Cellular field. The idiot might even pay one of his drillrod flub buddies to do it. Why does'nt moronotti write about one of flubdoms finest fans throwing a cell phone at the Padres 3rd baseman, no thats reported more like a prank. The Media in Chicago is a JOKE when it comes to fair reporting about both teams.

Go White Sox!

Hangar18
04-25-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by ChiSoxBob
You know this horsesbutt moronotti would love it if someone runs out on the field. He's one of the biggest backers of taking the All-Star game away from US Cellular field. The idiot might even pay one of his drillrod flub buddies to do it. Why does'nt moronotti write about one of flubdoms finest fans throwing a cell phone at the Padres 3rd baseman, no thats reported more like a prank. The Media in Chicago is a JOKE when it comes to fair reporting about both teams.

Go White Sox!

Reason 6,783 why I hate the Chicago Media. Wheres the media Uproar? the Call to Arms from anyone with a press pass? Why hasnt the SunTimes and Trib made this Front Page News??

hose
04-27-2003, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
Reason 6,783 why I hate the Chicago Media. Wheres the media Uproar? the Call to Arms from anyone with a press pass? Why hasnt the SunTimes and Trib made this Front Page News??

After the game last night when all the lights were turned off during the fire works I thought I saw a guy with a flash light on the field.

Could it have been Jay Marriotti looking in vain for any fan on the field?

WinningUgly!
04-27-2003, 10:20 AM
Just another typical Marriotti editorial against everything White Sox, full of everybody else's quotes that we've all heard or read already. He actually called Doug Mientkiewicz Doug E. Fresh! Nice cheezy 80's reference.
:)

voodoochile
04-27-2003, 10:25 AM
What's sad is that people actually believe this stuff. Last night I went to the game with my father's wife. She's gone to games with me before and had a great time. Last night, on the train ride down, she said, "I hope nothing happens." I just told her not to believe the hype, but she was clearly nervous, even offering to put my camera inside of her purse to keep it safe.

cheeses_h_rice
04-27-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile
What's sad is that people actually believe this stuff. Last night I went to the game with my father's wife. She's gone to games with me before and had a great time. Last night, on the train ride down, she said, "I hope nothing happens." I just told her not to believe the hype, but she was clearly nervous, even offering to put my camera inside of her purse to keep it safe.

Thanks a million, Jay!

:moron:

Cheeses, whatever I can do to help smear the Sox's reputation among ordinary folk...seriously, it's no problem.

baggio202
04-27-2003, 12:34 PM
i dont understand why sox fans keep giving this guy power by reading his stuff??..just ignore him

WhiteSox = Life
04-27-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by baggio202
i dont understand why sox fans keep giving this guy power by reading his stuff??..just ignore him

White Sox fans refuse to live in ignorance! If anything, we read him to keep tabs on the worst anti-White Sox person on Earth (or at least the one with the most influence). He may try to throw us off with a subterfuge here and there where he commends the White Sox, but we all know where his loyalty lies.

Hey, Jay. Say what you will, whenever you want, whatever you want, and you'll get readers, including many loyal White Sox fans. As much as you think your pro-Scrub drivel will drive away White Sox fans and keep the team in the shadow, be wary, Jay, for someday, and much sooner than you think, the South Side will rise again.

:)