PDA

View Full Version : Long Distance Rant!


uksoxfan
04-25-2003, 06:51 AM
Stayed up until 2.30a.m listening to the game. Went off to bed after Konerko's GIDP in 8th......knew that was the game right there. Why did we sign those worthless pieces of junk White & Gordon?

Why did I stay up until 2.30 a.m.?..............................

Why am I telling you guys?..............

Am I in need of psychiatric help?..............
:angry:

hsnterprize
04-25-2003, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by uksoxfan
Stayed up until 2.30a.m listening to the game. Went off to bed after Konerko's GIDP in 8th......knew that was the game right there. Why did we sign those worthless pieces of junk White & Gordon?

Why did I stay up until 2.30 a.m.?..............................

Why am I telling you guys?..............

Am I in need of psychiatric help?..............
:angry: Why are staying up until 2:30 AM to listen to the Sox? I guess it's better staying up that late in your area listening to FA Premier League soccer. Although, I'm sure it's more exciting to listen to an exciting goal from David Beckham or Robbie Fowler rather than "Flash" Gordon and Rick White blowing a late-game lead.

MHOUSE
04-25-2003, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by hsnterprize
Why are staying up until 2:30 AM to listen to the Sox? I guess it's better staying up that late in your area listening to FA Premier League soccer. Although, I'm sure it's more exciting to listen to an exciting goal from David Beckham or Robbie Fowler rather than "Flash" Gordon and Rick White blowing a late-game lead.

FA Premier League is awesome! Their games are amazing and the players are the best in the world. I wish I could be in England to see a game. You're a lucky guy uksox. Who's your team uk?

uksoxfan
04-25-2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by MHOUSE
FA Premier League is awesome! Their games are amazing and the players are the best in the world. I wish I could be in England to see a game. You're a lucky guy uksox. Who's your team uk?

I'm a long suffering fan of Newcastle United, the Premiership equivalent of the Chicago White Sox..................long term underachievers! We're made for each other. :(:

Both play in Black & White too! :gulp:

34 Inch Stick
04-25-2003, 01:33 PM
A Packer fan and a soccer fan. I am embarassed to even be on the same site as you.