PDA

View Full Version : Tigers defeat Oakland 4-1

MHOUSE
04-23-2003, 11:36 PM
W Bonderman (1-3)
L Zito (3-2)
S Anderson (2)

Tigers are 2-17 now! LOL. Higginson robbed Tejada (IIRC?) of a homer in the 9th that would have made it 4-3 with no outs. Great catch! Torii Hunter-esque.

Is this the motor city revival? Right......

TheBigHurt
04-23-2003, 11:42 PM
****TO i think this makes 3 teams we have to worry about now :)

BE GOOD

Sad
04-24-2003, 09:59 AM
yeah- the'yre probably partying in the streets of Motown!
:gulp:
or burning it, as the case may be...

especially now that the Dead Things have been properly snuffed :D:

Thank God we aint Detroit!

Procol Harum
04-24-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Sad

Thank God we aint Detroit!

How many years we White Sox fans have been consoling ourselves with the fact that there were other teams (Cubs, especially) that were in much worse straits than we. Sometimes I'm reminded of a kid who gets a "D" on a paper and when questioned by his parents points out that several other kids in his class did even worse. For once it would be nice if we could get a team that legitimately gave us a reason to crow a little bit--like winning a World Series <SIGH> :(:

MHOUSE
04-24-2003, 03:31 PM
Detroit has the largest Iraqui population in the United States.

:sahaf
"Thank Allah we defeated the mighty Zito. We now sit soley atop the league of infidels with our 19-0 record. We will taste the fruits of 1000 virgins and everlasting life."

Eddie Gaedel
04-24-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Procol Harum
How many years we White Sox fans have been consoling ourselves with the fact that there were other teams (Cubs, especially) that were in much worse straits than we. Sometimes I'm reminded of a kid who gets a "D" on a paper and when questioned by his parents points out that several other kids in his class did even worse. For once it would be nice if we could get a team that legitimately gave us a reason to crow a little bit--like winning a World Series <SIGH> :(:

whatever...it's like laughing at a cripple, it's just fun!

MHOUSE
04-24-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Eddie Gaedel

LMAO! That's terrible but yet soo true.... :smile:

WhiteSox = Life
04-24-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Eddie Gaedel

Or, a midget, Eddie.

Do you believe in karma?

:D:

LetsGoSox_1
04-24-2003, 05:59 PM
Whenever we lose a game, I just look at a Tigers box score, and laugh as hard as I can. It makes me feel better. :)