PDA

View Full Version : New Banner on the home page

kermittheefrog
04-22-2003, 12:01 AM
I noticed Billy Koch looks pretty pumped. Did you guys catch that photo right after he got the ninth place batter out after allowing 4 runs in an inning?

MHOUSE
04-22-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by kermittheefrog
I noticed Billy Koch looks pretty pumped. Did you guys catch that photo right after he got the ninth place batter out after allowing 4 runs in an inning?

No. What was it? Could you post a link or attach it or something?

WinningUgly!
04-22-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by kermittheefrog

LOL! I figured it was better to use that pic than one of him turning around watching a ball landing in the seats. :D:

voodoochile
04-22-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by MHOUSE
No. What was it? Could you post a link or attach it or something?

Just click on any link to White Sox Interactive, or use the Home link at the top of the page...

MHOUSE
04-22-2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile
Just click on any link to White Sox Interactive, or use the Home link at the top of the page...

I know how to get to the homepage! :D:

Kermitt said something about:
"Did you guys catch that photo right after he got the ninth place batter out after allowing 4 runs in an inning?"
That's what I was wondering about. I guess I wasn't specific enough.

MHOUSE
04-22-2003, 12:15 AM
woo hoo 200 posts! :)

voodoochile
04-22-2003, 12:16 AM
I know how to get to the homepage! :D:

Kermitt said something about:
"Did you guys catch that photo right after he got the ninth place batter out after allowing 4 runs in an inning?"
That's what I was wondering about. I guess I wasn't specific enough.

I think Kermit was being more than a little sarcastic and refering to the picture of Koch on the new banner...

TheBigHurt
04-22-2003, 07:56 AM
woo hoo 200 posts! :)

NICE new signature :) .......WHY no more Biddle :whiner:

BE GOOD