PDA

View Full Version : Billy Koch's "tuft"?


MHOUSE
04-21-2003, 08:24 PM
Who here likes or dislikes Billy Koch's choice of facial hair?

Jjav829
04-21-2003, 08:33 PM
It's a soul patch. I was thinking of growing one like it if Koch pitched well. So much for that...

mack10zie
04-21-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Jjav829
It's a soul patch. I was thinking of growing one like it if Koch pitched well. So much for that...

Well, it's a long season, so you're friends still may get an oppurtunity to be embarrassed to go out in public with you if our luck changes as far as Koch is concerned. :D:

npdempse
04-21-2003, 10:08 PM
I couldn't care less either way, but it's inspired my wife to call him "Billy Goat."

MHOUSE
04-21-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by npdempse
I couldn't care less either way, but it's inspired my wife to call him "Billy Goat."

LMAO! That's great. Is she a Sox fan? If so then nice catch!

TheBigHurt
04-22-2003, 06:41 AM
I could care less. HIS play just needs to improve


BE GOOD

Procol Harum
04-22-2003, 10:10 AM
The boy looks like a complete geekmonster with that little "soul patch"--that's the ugliest thing since Rocky Biddle's Star Trek sideburns.

That said, I wouldn't care if he trained his nose hairs to loop around his ears and tied them under his chin in a bow if he would just pitch effectively and start savin' ballgames!!!!

foulkesfan11
04-22-2003, 01:05 PM
I think it's ugly. That was funny about what Procol said about Biddle's sideburns! :smile:

MHOUSE
04-22-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Procol Harum
The boy looks like a complete geekmonster with that little "soul patch"--that's the ugliest thing since Rocky Biddle's Star Trek sideburns.

That said, I wouldn't care if he trained his nose hairs to loop around his ears and tied them under his chin in a bow if he would just pitch effectively and start savin' ballgames!!!!

Don't diss the Rock! His sideburns were awesome. He looked more like a pirate though or someone from Braveheart.

foulkesfan11
04-22-2003, 03:35 PM
I wasn't dissing Rocky. He was awesome! Nice guy too. I just remembering being shocked the first time I met him from the side burns.

MHOUSE
04-22-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by foulkesfan11
I wasn't dissing Rocky. He was awesome! Nice guy too. I just remembering being shocked the first time I met him from the side burns.

Ok whew, I was 'bout to hafta defend my boy! haha anyways.....
I was surprised when I first saw them too I guess. They're different, but cool. It inspired me to grow them...someday maybe. I liked Buehrle's "chin strap" look but I like what he has now even better. It's like Rocky+Beckham (at the World Cup).

HawkDJ
04-22-2003, 04:34 PM
I like it. It's a great look for a good closer. Right now it doesn't fit him since he is blowing some games but once he gets going and gets some saves I'm sure you will learn to like it.

THE_HOOTER
04-22-2003, 04:46 PM
He looks like a moron, but different strokes for different folks.

It just seems to stick out a little more when we realize he sucks!

sox_fan_forever
04-22-2003, 04:48 PM
Sometimes I don't like it, but I don't really care. I just want him to pitch well.

Procol Harum
04-22-2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Procol Harum
The boy looks like a complete geekmonster with that little "soul patch"--that's the ugliest thing since Rocky Biddle's Star Trek sideburns.


I rescind no part of my statement about Biddle's bizarre, futuristic sideburn affectation! He looked like a goof!! :D:

skihawk77
04-24-2003, 01:35 PM
It looks like it should be somewhere below the belt in a playboy magazine. Know what I mean?