PDA

View Full Version : Little Help

skihawk77
04-20-2003, 10:09 PM
Hey guys and gals,

I'm new to the site, and am looking forward to adding to it. I am a huge Blackhawks fan, so I am just getting into baseball mode. I was wondering if you guys could help me out. I'm trying to develop a soundtrack to this years Sox season. I wanted to make a CD of the following:

Classic Sox songs
The music from the opening montage
All the songs the Sox players walk out to when they go to bat

The problem is, I only know a few of them. If anyone knows the names / artists that go along with these songs, I would love to get this CD together ASAP.

Thanks,
sh77

---be sure to visit www.blackhawkzone.com

WinningUgly!
04-20-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by skihawk77
Hey guys and gals,

I'm new to the site, and am looking forward to adding to it. I am a huge Blackhawks fan, so I am just getting into baseball mode. I was wondering if you guys could help me out. I'm trying to develop a soundtrack to this years Sox season. I wanted to make a CD of the following:

Classic Sox songs
The music from the opening montage

The problem is, I only know a few of them. If anyone knows the names / artists that go along with these songs, I would love to get this CD together ASAP.

Thanks,
sh77

Welcome aboard skihawk77!

Sadly, the Blackhawks' season was over a few months ago.

whitesoxwilkes
04-21-2003, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by skihawk77

Thomas walks out to "In Da Club" by 50 cent or "X Gon Give It To Ya" by DMX

Valentin uses "Don't Stop" by the Stones

Daubach uses "Further Up The Road" by Springsteen

Those are the only songs I recognize.

LuvSox
04-21-2003, 07:45 AM
Konerko usually comes out to Metallica, not sure which one, I haven't been this year yet. Your interest in baseball should have started in Feb. The Hawks were way out of it by then.

CHISOXFAN13
04-21-2003, 09:17 AM
Koch likes to come out to Fuel by Metallica.

I know I listen to that before every Sox game to get myself fired up.

LuvSox
04-21-2003, 06:42 PM
Rick White came out today with "A Country Boy Can Survive." I don't get it either. Jiminez uses something altogether unintelligible, sounds like a Hatian voodoo dance.

Rocklive99
04-21-2003, 07:02 PM
D'Angelo comes out to Sean Paul - Get Busy

hose
04-21-2003, 09:25 PM
Stones : Sympathy for the devil.

"Please allow me to introduce myself....."
:reinsy

skihawk77
04-22-2003, 02:18 PM
Great, that's a good start. I'll have to bring my list with me next time I go to a game.

So far, I have:

Frank
Jose
Koch
White
Daubach
Jimenez

Keep them coming!!!

:gulp:

Foulke You
04-22-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by LuvSox
Konerko usually comes out to Metallica, not sure which one, I haven't been this year yet. Your interest in baseball should have started in Feb. The Hawks were way out of it by then.

Konerko uses "Ain't My Bitch" and "For Whom The Bell Tolls" by the greatest metal band of all time, Metallica. On occasion, I've heard him use "Hell's Bells" by AC/DC. I think Paulie is trying to send a message to the pitcher with his song choices. :D: Now we just need Paulie to start hitting again.

LuvSox
04-22-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Foulke You
Konerko uses "Ain't My Bitch" and "For Whom The Bell Tolls" by the greatest metal band of all time, Metallica.

Didn't sound like either one yesterday. Last year at photo day my brother told Paulie "Metallica rocks!" Paulie moved away from us very quickly. :D: