PDA

View Full Version : *** CANSECO!!!!!!!!! n/m

Chisox353014
08-17-2001, 10:47 PM
#&*%(&#*%(#*&^!!!!!!!!!

KempersRS
08-17-2001, 10:48 PM
Just got home to catch 2 on and nobody out, way to get none in. Eventually some more people have to admit this team doesn't have what it takes.

FarWestChicago
08-17-2001, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS
Just got home to catch 2 on and nobody out, way to get none in. Eventually some more people have to admit this team doesn't have what it takes.

I don't understand what your point is.

Jerry_Manuel
08-17-2001, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago

I think his point is that no matter how bad Cleveland and Minnesota play we are not going to catch them. Well Cleveland at-least. Minnesota we can catch because they are BAD.

FarWestChicago
08-17-2001, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

I think his point is that no matter how bad Cleveland and Minnesota play we are not going to catch them. Well Cleveland at-least. Minnesota we can catch because they are BAD.

I'm talking about the "everntually some more people have to admit part".

Jerry_Manuel
08-17-2001, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
I'm talking about the "everntually some more people have to admit part".

I hope your not talking about the "r" in eventually!

:)

KempersRS
08-17-2001, 11:27 PM

Well, Jerry pretty much said it, but sure, if people want to believe that we can still win this, I can't stop them. I was just trying to say we keep playing bad enough to never catch bad teams, myabe I picked a poor choice of words.

Soxfan7070
08-17-2001, 11:36 PM
:bashbro
I lost my Sampson-like strength when I got my hair-cut...sorry.

FarWestChicago
08-17-2001, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS

Well, Jerry pretty much said it, but sure, if people want to believe that we can still win this, I can't stop them. I was just trying to say we keep playing bad enough to never catch bad teams, myabe I picked a poor choice of words.

LOL!! I just think it would be boring if we all just sat around and said "we suck". We need optimists around to keep it lively.

KempersRS
08-17-2001, 11:42 PM
LOL!! I just think it would be boring if we all just sat around and said "we suck". We need optimists around to keep it lively.

Heh, I tried to be an optomist even though I said we were cooked after all those losses, but after all those .500 games, I couldn't keep a straight :)