PDA

View Full Version : Tsk tsk...

doublem23
04-20-2003, 10:18 AM
All of the profiles here ask, "Favorite thing about Comiskey," on the bottom. What is that?

:)

calebhatesyou
04-20-2003, 02:03 PM
i'm not sure what you are asking for in response here (i have trouble interpreting teal sometimes), but i think the post is supposed to point out that that most people don't have a favorite thing about the park ( i think. tell me if i'm wrong). i tend to like the new platform above the batters eye. it seems like something a true fan would enjoy. what i have seen that i like from other parks is the incorporation of the hosting cities skyline in the the out feild ,i.e. pnc park, comerica park, and the fictitious armour feild. also i wish the seats were a different color. i won't even mention the upper tank.

jortafan
04-20-2003, 02:17 PM
I think what he means is that he's snickering about the fact that "Comiskey" is no more. It's U.S. Cellular Field, and the question that is part of the profiles is now obsolete.

If that's not what was meant by the original message, then I'm just as clueless.

calebhatesyou
04-20-2003, 09:12 PM
that's a good call. i didn't think of that

Jjav829
04-20-2003, 09:15 PM
I brought this up in the Shoutbox (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/shoutbox.php?start=336) the day after the change. :smile:

doublem23
04-20-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by calebhatesyou
i'm not sure what you are asking for in response here (i have trouble interpreting teal sometimes), but i think the post is supposed to point out that that most people don't have a favorite thing about the park ( i think. tell me if i'm wrong). i tend to like the new platform above the batters eye. it seems like something a true fan would enjoy. what i have seen that i like from other parks is the incorporation of the hosting cities skyline in the the out feild ,i.e. pnc park, comerica park, and the fictitious armour feild. also i wish the seats were a different color. i won't even mention the upper tank.

To answer your first question, anything written in teal is supposed to be read with a heavy sarcastic tone.

I was just pointing out (late, as Jjav has proved), that our personal profiles ask what is our favorite thing about Comiskey, I just don't know what place they're talking about.

:D:

Teacher always sez I wuz a day late and a doller short.

calebhatesyou
04-20-2003, 10:00 PM
yeah, i geuss i just can't get used to the name change. to me it's it's like U.S. Cellular Feild @ Comiskey Park.

i guess they just refer to different structures in my head.

my mommy allways said i was "special". :smile: :D: :(:

TheBigHurt
04-21-2003, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by calebhatesyou

my mommy allways said i was "special". :smile: :D: :(:

MY mommy still says that :) :gulp: :smile: