PDA

View Full Version : sleepover

gosox
04-19-2003, 10:04 PM
When is the sleepover this year? I thought they said June 8th during the game today, but the sox are out of town that weekend.

Daver
04-19-2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by gosox
When is the sleepover this year? I thought they said June 8th during the game today, but the sox are out of town that weekend.

Welcome aboard! :redneck

You have the right date.

gosox
04-19-2003, 10:12 PM
Why would that have the sleepover when the Sox are out of town? I am in Louisiana and want to go to the sleepover, but why fly up there pay alot of money and not see the team?!

hose
04-19-2003, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by gosox

I read that the sleep over was changed to when the Sox are out of town because some of the fans complained that the cleaning crews were making to much noise.

The crews use blowers like landscappers leafblowers.

dllrbll7
04-20-2003, 11:23 AM
Im sorry i am not going to pay $250 to just sleep on the field. I would like to see at least one game and then go on the field right after. If it was 150 i would probably go just for the night.

whitesoxwilkes
04-20-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by dllrbll7
Im sorry i am not going to pay $250 to just sleep on the field. I would like to see at least one game and then go on the field right after. If it was 150 i would probably go just for the night.

We went last year and were told that they might do it next (this) year when the team was on the road so the guests wouldn't have to put up with the leaf blowers and having to get off the field at 6 am. We automatiaclly assumed that it would be at least $50 cheaper this year since game tickets weren't included...WRONG! But we're still suckers and going anyway.

RedPinStripes
04-20-2003, 12:12 PM
Too many kids there. I know where my influence is not needed. I didnt even think about it last year. :D: