PDA

View Full Version : Steve Rosenbloom Continues the Smear Campaign

Viva Magglio
04-19-2003, 10:07 AM
He disputes the truth that anyone could get onto the field if they wanted to. And he played a parody song aired on Fox Sports Radio overnight from some complete a**hole that ripped us totally. You know, since Rosenbloom seems to have an answer for everything, I think we should appoint him team president. Then, it will be an absolute certainty that nothing will go wrong ever again. Fans will never run onto the field. Every ballgame henceforth will be a perfect game by the Sox pitcher. And every game henceforth will be a sellout.

hose
04-19-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
He disputes the truth that anyone could get onto the field if they wanted to. And he played a parody song aired on Fox Sports Radio overnight from some complete a**hole that ripped us totally. You know, since Rosenbloom seems to have an answer for everything, I think we should appoint him team president. Then, it will be an absolute certainty that nothing will go wrong ever again. Fans will never run onto the field. Every ballgame henceforth will be a perfect game by the Sox pitcher. And every game henceforth will be a sellout.

Why listen ?

I tuned out Boers and Bernstein , Mike North, Murph and his lackey a long time ago.

Rosenbloom ?!? heck I don't even read his dribble why would I listen to him on the radio ?

A while back I got a kick out of reading a article by the Daily Herald's media critic that Bernstein lost his DePaul gig.

This morning I turned on ESPN 1000 figuring to hear Les talking, turns out Jay Mariatti was on. CLICK

DrCrawdad
04-19-2003, 12:30 PM
Rosenloser is a big...

http://www.heff.net/crackshack/photos/big*****.jpg

doublem23
04-19-2003, 12:58 PM
Why waste your time listening to sports radio in Chicago? Nothing but morons and idiots around here. Outside of White Sox baseball games, I don't think I've tuned into a Chicago sports radio station for a long time now.

Hell, the sports chatter down in Peoria is more intelligent than the crap you have to deal with up in Chicago.

cheeses_h_rice
04-19-2003, 01:05 PM
MM, what happened to your Sham-ME Whiffometer?

harwar
04-19-2003, 03:53 PM
I'm a 40 year White Sox fan and i've been thru the cub wars but there seems to be much more venom than usual from cub fans.I mean it seems they really would like to see the White Sox totally ruined,disgraced,and out of town.I've had my share of fights with cun fans over the years but to me it was all in fun and i hold no real hatred against them like they seem to harbor against us.

gosox41
04-19-2003, 04:10 PM

Rosenbloom is known for ripping on the Sox. Last year he still managed to take some cheap shots on the soc alled "White Flag Trade".

Let it go Steve. You don't know much about sports, but sure do know how to carry grudges.

I figured Rosenbloom has spent the last few yers of his life ripping on the Sox, doing umentionable things with Jerry Krause, and seeing his writing career go down the tubes as he is now relegated to writing for TP aimed at the same white trash he makes fun of.

Bob

doublem23
04-19-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
MM, what happened to your Sham-ME Whiffometer?

It will be back once there's no more use to count the games behind KC...

I'm hoping in another week or so once the Royals stop playing Detroit.

hose
04-19-2003, 05:59 PM

Hey Viva I know you are a big Score listener by some of your posts.

When I use to listen to Jiggs & North I recall that Mike was a big dog lover and a advocate of adopt-a - pet.

Did North even mention Dog Day at US Cellular ?

ChiSoxBobette
04-21-2003, 12:15 PM
I hardly ever listen to Sports Talk radio in Chicago due to every sports writer, sports talk show host fawn over the flubs and have to rip the White Sox. It seems just as its in to be a flub fan in Chicago, if you're a sports personality for a major paper , on T.V. or on the radio its in to put down something White Sox.
Thats why last year I e-mail the guy on espn radio who is on before the Sunday White Sox games(I forget his name)but I told him that in years past the White Sox had thier own radio station show , I know ESPN calls themselves the White Sox radio station , but come on. I'm sure on WGN before flub games there're talking about the White Sox, the whore radio station only rips our Sox, WGN TV even in thier sports segments refers to our park as the CELL, channel 7 has that idiot mark giangreco - who HATES THE SOX,and it gos on & on. I 've said it before we need our own TV & radio sation where Sox fans don't have to listen to talk about the flubs. I think Reinsdorf should wake up.

Go White Sox!

Mammoo
04-21-2003, 01:40 PM
http://images.radcity.net/5149/26150.jpg
Roe Conn and Gary Meier

cheeses_h_rice
04-21-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Mammoo
http://images.radcity.net/5149/26150.jpg
Roe Conn and Gary Meier

Man, Tears for Fears has not aged well....

34 Inch Stick
04-21-2003, 01:54 PM
They are the beginning of the slide to listening to WGN regularly. The next step is death.

Steve Dahl over Garry any day.

Hullett_Fan
04-21-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by 34 Inch Stick
They are the beginning of the slide to listening to WGN regularly. The next step is death.

LOL...and TRUE!!!

I'm a big Dahl fan too (220 lbs.)!!!

Mammoo
04-22-2003, 10:41 AM
They are the beginning of the slide to listening to WGN regularly.

It's obvious that you've never listened. I have two words for you; "informed opinion".

Try it some time!

Dan H
04-22-2003, 01:52 PM
I think sports radio has done more to smear Sox fans than the White Sox. Regardless, I just don't think you will ever get anything worthwhile out of stations like the Score. They think making fun of people is entertainment. Mike North thinks he knows everything, and there isn't another person there I want to listen to. And I really wouldn't be interested in a station that is too controlled by any team. I want debate and news, not propaganda.

34 Inch Stick
04-22-2003, 02:12 PM
It's called incontinence Gramps Mammoo. Don't try it some time.

TornLabrum
04-22-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Mammoo
It's obvious that you've never listened. I have two words for you; "informed opinion".

Try it some time!

I've listened. Fortunately not for very long.

ChiSoxBobette
04-22-2003, 08:43 PM

Steve Dahl over Garry any day.

RIGHT ON BROTHER!

GO WHITE SOX

Mammoo
04-23-2003, 12:11 PM
...I AM Grandfather to Jake and Luke but I can still make it to the bathroom in time (thankfully!!!) :smile:

Mammoo
04-23-2003, 12:14 PM
...I see Rosensissy is still rippin' on the Pale Hose! :angry:

That's OK, it's a long season, cheap shotting is his business and as long as he's rippin' the Sox, he's leaving my Beloved Bears alone. :smile:

34 Inch Stick
04-23-2003, 03:29 PM
Mammoo, after I posted I saw you are a grandfather on your bio. My joke ended up bombing.

Were you a Steve and Garry fan before the breakup or did you start listening after? Now that was a radio team and one of the members of a great lineup (along with Jonathon Brandmeier, a pre insane Kevin Mathews, etc.).

Mammoo
04-24-2003, 10:42 AM
T-FIS,

They were the absolute best during their heyday. I can remember laughing uproariously in the car at some of their bits. :D:

One of the reasons I enjoy Roe and Gary is because it seems like Gary has been allowed to take a bigger role in the banter. He's really quite clever. I like the way they take news stories, serious or trivial and put their own silly spin on it.

It's funny, I never listened to Steve Dahl after they broke up.

M

TheBigHurt
04-24-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by DrCrawdad
Rosenloser is a big...

http://www.heff.net/crackshack/photos/big*****.jpg