PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Series

Unregistered
04-18-2003, 10:09 AM
We play The Cleve' this weekend, while the Twinks play the Yankees FOUR times starting today. Hopefully we can count on the Twins losing 3 of 4 this next series and us jumping ahead of them a bit in the standings. KC will definately fall back to earth, especially once they start playing teams better than the Tigers and Jndjans. Meanwhile those lovable scamps plays Detroit AGAIN, so we can expect some more wins coming their way. stay tuned...

ma-gaga
04-18-2003, 05:02 PM
Be warned. Don't count on anything. This league is stupid enough that anything happens, including sweeps that 'shouldn't'.

The Twins are due to beat the Yankees.

voodoochile
04-18-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by ma-gaga
Be warned. Don't count on anything. This league is stupid enough that anything happens, including sweeps that 'shouldn't'.

Well by that logic, the Twins will be lucky to win 5 games against the Sox this year...

:)

Daver
04-18-2003, 05:05 PM

The Twins are due to beat the Yankees. Trolling again Ma? :redneck

thecell
04-18-2003, 06:01 PM

Using that logic, Detroit should have beat the Twinkies...hasn't Minny beaten the Tigs 14 straight now?

MetalliSox
04-18-2003, 08:37 PM
One thing though, after this series, Minnesota is done with the Yanks for the year.

We have our series in NY in June I believe or July, then back at The Cell at the end of the year.

We kicked the Yanks butts in NY last year and probably should of taken 4 of the 6, but we "Foulked" Up.

ma-gaga
04-22-2003, 11:32 AM
Well, this proves that I know nothing...

Sigh. The Twins look terrible. No fire, no nothing. It's still early, but they look like crap, absolute crap. I guess I'll be able to see how good the Royals are this week.

Iwritecode
04-22-2003, 12:18 PM
Well, this proves that I know nothing...

Sigh. The Twins look terrible. No fire, no nothing. It's still early, but they look like crap, absolute crap. I guess I'll be able to see how good the Royals are this week.

You probably won't hear me saying this too often this year but:

Go Twins!

Somebody needs to beat those pesky Royals... Plus, if the Sox win, they can gain on the Royals and still mantain their position in front of the Twins. :D: