PDA

View Full Version : Wake Up Sportscenter!

BearSox
04-17-2003, 11:35 PM
I don't know if anybody else caught it but Dan Patrick on Sportscenter said summoning up the Sox game today that it was Lees first career grand slam. Whooops, i guess they didn't have the stat from his slam against the Cubs two years back and I believe he also has another one against the Indians his rookie season.

Daver
04-17-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by BearSox
I don't know if anybody else caught it but Dan Patrick on Sportscenter said summoning up the Sox game today that it was Lees first career grand slam. Whooops, i guess they didn't have the stat from his slam against the Cubs two years back and I believe he also has another one against the Indians his rookie season.

I think he has six of them,but I am not going from stats on that.

ScottySoxFan
04-18-2003, 12:03 AM
Today was his 6th.

I also believe his career average with the bases loaded is above .300

Daver
04-18-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by ScottySoxFan
Today was his 6th.

I also believe his career average with the bases loaded is above .300

Damn,I was right!

See I don't need no stats....

:)

MHOUSE
04-18-2003, 12:17 AM
Go Daver! :D:

T Dog
04-18-2003, 10:13 AM
C Lee almost had a pinch-hit grand slam in the Sunday home game against the Tigers. From where I was sitting in right field, it looked like the wind kept it in as Dimitri Young made nice catch in front of the bullpen.

Sox_Fan-10
04-18-2003, 11:43 AM
The wind totally kept that ball in the park. I was behind the bullpen in left field that day. That ball was smoked, but the wind was so strong blowing towards the field in left that day, it was crazy.

voodoochile
04-18-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Sox_Fan-10
The wind totally kept that ball in the park. I was behind the bullpen in left field that day. That ball was smoked, but the wind was so strong blowing towards the field in left that day, it was crazy.

Welcome Aboard! :)

34rancher
04-18-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by BearSox
What about his slam from last year also against the cubs?

MHOUSE
04-18-2003, 02:07 PM
Welcome Sox_Fan-10!