PDA

View Full Version : Attacker is a avid Cub fan

hose
04-17-2003, 08:25 AM
Turns out this drill rod Dybas went to the Cub game on Tuesday and then to the "Cell" for the night cap.

Dybas is a avid Cub fan according to Tony Consalvo who is a close friend and roomate.

"Every once in a while, when he gets a few beers in him, he acts a bit nutty," Consalvo said. " he has a lot of talk in him but he usually doesn't do anything about it."

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/whitesox/cs-030416arrests,1,4968365.story?coll=cs%2Dhome%2Dhea dlines

Viva Magglio
04-17-2003, 08:29 AM
:moron
That cannot be! Cub fans never do that!!!

hose
04-17-2003, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
:moron
That cannot be! Cub fans never do that!!!

Sox fans are being demonetized by the actions of one Cub fan.

I can't help but have a bunker mentality with all the negative publicity.

Lip Man 1
04-17-2003, 11:15 AM
From the Tribune story:

"A close friend and roommate, Tony Consalvo, 21, said he was surprised by the accusations leveled against Dybas, whom he said is an avid Cubs fan

The Sun Times also confirmed that the moron was at the Cubs game earlier in the day and that he had "five or six" beers that night at Comiskey.

It also quotes his mother as saying he has a drinking problem.

Lip

voodoochile
04-17-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1
From the Tribune story:

"A close friend and roommate, Tony Consalvo, 21, said he was surprised by the accusations leveled against Dybas, whom he said is an avid Cubs fan

The Sun Times also confirmed that the moron was at the Cubs game earlier in the day and that he had "five or six" beers that night at Comiskey.

Lip

Well, someone should tell his Mom that now he has a felony battery charge problem...

hose
04-17-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1
From the Tribune story:

Lip

Somehow I think I am going to hear way more than I want to about this loser.

Let's see...first he is under some kind of stress , he has never acted violently according to his neighbors, Dybas is the real victim just look at his injuries, he has his whole future ahead of him lets not scar him for life, it's really the Sox fault for allowing him on the field, blah, blah, blah, time goes by, out of sight out of mind, law suit against the umpire, KC players, and the Sox .

alohafri
04-17-2003, 02:44 PM
(from Mrs. Aloha)

Besides being treated as a second-class team by the media, now the fans are being demonized. And those of us who were at the game Tues. nite saw that the dillweed who attacked the umpire had a scrub hat on. But no one in the media bothered with such a "trivial" detail. Instead, Sox fans have been vilified to the point that the entire nation thinks we're a bunch of lowlifes.

And some people (including some posters on these boards)wonder why Sox fans complain so much about the media in this town.

thecell
04-17-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
Well, someone should tell his Mom that now he has a felony battery charge problem...

He also has a previous battery problem, according to the news...

A.T. Money
04-17-2003, 02:51 PM
:wills

"DRILLROD!"

gosox3072
04-17-2003, 07:45 PM
More to show that everyone is out to get the sox, i dont see this on the front page of ESPN, TSN, YAHOO, hell i cant find it anywhere on espn, why is this not a public story that these assh0les are Flub fans