PDA

View Full Version : Damage control by the Sox Information Minister

palehosemike
04-16-2003, 05:03 PM
FROM THE DESK OF THE WHITE SOX INFORMATION MINISTER

"Last night there were no individuals that ran onto the field. It is in their sick minds to report lies about the White Sox. There is no reason to believe the lies. The fans in question were not within 100 miles of U.S. Cellular field. All of these reports are absolutely not true."

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?s=&postid=175220

GASHWOUND
04-16-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by palehosemike
FROM THE DESK OF THE WHITE SOX INFORMATION MINISTER

"Last night there were no individuals that ran onto the field. It is in their sick minds to report lies about the White Sox. There is no reason to believe the lies. The fans in question were not within 100 miles of U.S. Cellular field. All of these reports are absolutely not true."

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?s=&postid=175220

lol, I though you were quoting an actual Sox spokesman, than I saw the INFO MISISTER and that info minister pic popped up.Put 2 and 2 together.
:D:

MRKARNO
04-16-2003, 05:07 PM
:sahaf

"The people who ran on the field were ALL Cubs fans. The Fedayeen/Stadium security has executed all four. Congratulations on the White Sox Victory in the 9th inning and we will sweep the 0-12 Royals"

jortafan
04-16-2003, 05:38 PM
Even though this will sound very rude, take this gag and shove it up your derrierre.

The Iraqi minister gag got old so quickly so long ago, and it was never that clever to begin with.

palehosemike
04-16-2003, 05:55 PM
:kermit
Here is something for your derrierre............

Tavarin
04-16-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by jortafan
Even though this will sound very rude, take this gag and shove it up your derrierre.

The Iraqi minister gag got old so quickly so long ago, and it was never that clever to begin with.

Actually, the joke is still funny. Hell, Jim Caple is copying us :)

fuzzy_patters
04-16-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by palehosemike
:kermit
Here is something for your derrierre............

"Even though this will sound very rude, take this gag and shove it up your"...ah nevermind, the Kermit picture will never get old. You have to love the Kermit picture.

voodoochile
04-17-2003, 12:03 AM

:whiner:

Tavarin
04-17-2003, 12:13 AM
now look what you did, you made voodoo cry :(

voodoochile
04-17-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Tavarin
now look what you did, you made voodoo cry :(

It always upsets me when someone shows they have NO sense of humor...

:)

photofetish01
04-17-2003, 06:48 AM

Actually THIS guy can shove it up his derrierre.

Now that he's sitting in the can, I'm sure he's enjoying it in the behind.

Jackass.

gosox41
04-17-2003, 07:36 AM

Someone's cranky.

steff
04-17-2003, 07:51 AM

Yikes... PMS!!

Hope today is a better one for you.. :D:

calebhatesyou
04-17-2003, 04:57 PM
as not to run jorta of the board, i think what we should gather from his comments are that he DOES have a sense of humor and he has moved on because his sense of humor is so keen that he has moved on (and appearantly some time ago). also this means that everyone elses sense of humor is lagging behind somehow.

that being said jorta, let us have some fun with this guy. the 20th century had hitler, japanees emperors, kmi kazi, hobos (i know we have homeless but not like in the 30's), russian accidents of all kinds, and David Haselhof (sp?) to make fun of and this is the best thing we have in the early 21st. this guy is seriously that saddest political personality to get world wide coverage this century has so far (there will be many more, trust me). how does this guy keep a straight face whitle he speak (besides the sniper he knows is waiting to kill him at any sign of weakness)?

let's play nice
:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

jortafan
04-17-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by gosox41
Someone's cranky.

You're probably right. I surrender.

I'm in a much better mood after today's victory.

voodoochile
04-17-2003, 05:25 PM
You're probably right. I surrender.

I'm in a much better mood after today's victory.

:sahaf
"There can be no surrender! If you surrender, you will be shot!"

:)