PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland Knows how to treat the Fans

dllrbll7
04-16-2003, 04:01 PM
Just read this on how if you went to the postponed Cleveland home opener you can trade your stub in for a ticket to any game until June. I wish someone on the Sox would go and do this for us who were there on our opening day whether we made it through the rain delay or not.
http://cleveland.indians.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cle/news/cle_news.jsp?ymd=20030408&content_id=264095&vkey=news_cle&fext=.jsp

doublem23
04-16-2003, 04:07 PM
I don't think they ever let people switch their tickets for games if they are played eventually after a rain delay. I know they would let you exchange it for a game sometime if the game was cancelled.

dllrbll7
04-16-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
I don't think they ever let people switch their tickets for games if they are played eventually after a rain delay. I know they would let you exchange it for a game sometime if the game was cancelled.

I know they usually dont but since it was opening day and a sell out which only about 15,000 they could let us see another game in the month of april or something. In Cleveland they are giving you another ticket even if you went to the game the next day which i think is really good of them.

Juan Pizarro
04-16-2003, 04:36 PM
I stuck it out, and you wussies who didn't should get nothing, nothing! -- said in Sergeant Schultz voice.