PDA

View Full Version : I am confused

Tree
04-16-2003, 01:12 PM
I am watching the cardinals-brewers game. Before the game started the announcer was commenting on how Clayton is swinging the hottest bat for the brewers and that he is a great clubhouse guy. This sounds like someone stole his identity. When he was a whitesox he couldnt hit the broad side of a barn and was a clubhouse distraction if not cancer. Kind of Ironic how a guy's perception can change in a year.

cheeses_h_rice
04-16-2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Tree
I am watching the cardinals-brewers game. Before the game started the announcer was commenting on how Clayton is swinging the hottest bat for the brewers and that he is a great clubhouse guy. This sounds like someone stole his identity. When he was a whitesox he couldnt hit the broad side of a barn and was a clubhouse distraction if not cancer. Kind of Ironic how a guy's perception can change in a year.

"Great clubhouse guy"? Huh? Does that mean he puts his sneakers on faster than anyone else?

Tree
04-16-2003, 01:17 PM
Must mean that. Seriously he always seemed to be selfish and only concerned about himself. Maybe he takes the fastest showers and keeps his locker clean