PDA

View Full Version : Twins hosting Rome show ripping Sox fans!

Bisco Stu
04-16-2003, 02:10 PM
Denny Hocking and A.J. Perninski are hosting the Jim Rome show and they just talked about how "Wrigley Field is the friendly confines, but they're not too friendly on the South Side. The women near the bullpen are hot, though."

I don't get enough of the Twinkies, now they host radio shows???

Viva Magglio
04-16-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Bisco Stu
Denny Hocking and A.J. Perninski are hosting the Jim Rome show and they just talked about how "Wrigley Field is the friendly confines, but they're not too friendly on the South Side. The women near the bullpen are hot, though."

I don't get enough of the Twinkies, now they host radio shows???

:wills
Drillrods!!!!

TheBigHurt
04-16-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Bisco Stu
"Wrigley Field is the friendly confines, but they're not too friendly on the South Side. The women near the bullpen are hot, though."

WELL he got one thing right about the women :)

Bisco Stu
04-16-2003, 03:58 PM
Now a caller from Canada's ripping on us. He just said, "That guy went on the field because COPS just finished shooting and he wanted to get on TV." Not too funny.

bfauble83
04-17-2003, 12:15 PM
I heard some of the show, sounded like all they wanted was "sox smack" so they could name them the big caller of the day...I only listened for like 20 minutes though.

czalgosz
04-17-2003, 12:20 PM
Maybe the Twins should get ahead of the Sox in the standings before they start talking smack.

bfauble83
04-17-2003, 12:30 PM
One caller did tell Pierzenski that his .190something batting average was killing his fantasy team. :cool:

34 Inch Stick
04-17-2003, 12:53 PM
Hocking should not be talking about white trash. I feel dirtier for just mentioning his name.