PDA

View Full Version : FWC, PHG, et al


Iguana775
08-17-2001, 05:57 PM
you guys have an absolutly awesome site. i love the relaxed feel around. you guys arent too anal when it comes to posting unlike the bears board i visit. i posted :kermit there and our admin deleted it. :( oh well. but someone did post a pic of a bunch of cheerleaders with their tops off. that was a little over board but, come on, :kermit???? lol

keep up the good work!!!

PaleHoseGeorge
08-17-2001, 07:26 PM
All REAL MEN love to do it Froggie-Style!

:)

Jerry_Manuel
08-17-2001, 08:12 PM
you guys have an absolutly awesome site.

Thanks but it wouldn't be much with out all of the posters we have like you.

danman31
08-17-2001, 09:55 PM
Aren't you forgetting yourself Jerry? You are the biggest poster on this site.

Jerry_Manuel
08-17-2001, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by danman31
Aren't you forgetting yourself Jerry? You are the biggest poster on this site.

If you want to see things that way I guess.

Iguana775
08-17-2001, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


Thanks but it wouldn't be much with out all of the posters we have like you.

:) gee...i am going to blush. lol

Jerry_Manuel
08-17-2001, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Iguana775
:) gee...i am going to blush. lol

:moron
Need a hug?

Daver
08-17-2001, 11:10 PM
No I need a target for bow practice Jay,you want to volunteer?

Jerry_Manuel
08-17-2001, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by daver
No I need a target for bow practice Jay,you want to volunteer?

:moron
No

Bucktown
08-18-2001, 12:44 AM
Thanks, but where are the topless cheerleaders?