PDA

View Full Version : Ashamed

valposoxfan
04-16-2003, 12:33 AM
I was at the game tonight. I am appaled at the fan behavior at the game. There is no excuse for what occured tonight. I was sitting in the same section as the first three guys that rushed the field. I believe that they were all friends or at least knew each other. Despite this, that is stupid as hell. I was behind home plate when the attack on the umpire occured. I could tell it was going to happen when I saw the piece of sh*t run out onto the field. To add to that the White Sox played uninspired baseball, especially the bullpen. I have had enough. I am frustrated, angry beyond belief, and disappointed. Stop giving White Sox fans a bad name and stay home if you are going to act like pieces of sh*t. I've had enough with the team and the people who come to the game with the sole purpose of making asses of themselves. This is going to take awhile to get over. Screw this team, this night, and the four idiots who hopefully will be in a lot of pain tomorrow, especially the last one. Go to prison and rot a$$hole.

MHOUSE
04-16-2003, 12:42 AM
Preach on! :smile: You know whats up. Wathcing it on tv was pathetic and I was embarassed to be rooting for the guys. You should make a speech to the fans at the next game. Gee maybe someone from the Sox organization could do the same?