PDA

View Full Version : Todays's Winning Pick to Click


Daver
04-15-2003, 11:47 PM
Two doubles in a losing effort still counts.

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/cws/photo/ph_play_mugshot_136608.jpg


"I can't do it all"

MRKARNO
04-15-2003, 11:50 PM
Will argueing with the WSI ump get us thrown out?

Cough :hurt Cough

Tavarin
04-15-2003, 11:56 PM
Thomas may have put us ahead, but Rios had 3 RBIs and saved at least 2 more. He is the PTC

Daver
04-15-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by MRKARNO
Will argueing with the WSI ump get us thrown out?

Cough :hurt Cough


Rios drove in three runs,Frank drove in one.

It has been established that the Umpire can be swayed in two ways,I see no offers of cash,so do you have your elephant gun ready?

MRKARNO
04-16-2003, 12:01 AM
Actually I do

WinningUgly!
04-16-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Tavarin
Thomas may have put us ahead, but Rios had 3 RBIs and saved at least 2 more. He is the PTC

What about that bone-headed play to end the game? I don't care if the guy went 5-5, with 5HR. :angry:

OfficerKarkovice
04-16-2003, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
What about that bone-headed play to end the game? I don't care if the guy went 5-5, with 5HR. :angry:

I know it doesn't matter now...but he was safe by a foot.

voodoochile
04-16-2003, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice
I know it doesn't matter now...but he was safe by a foot.

That was blatently obvious in the right field bleachers where I was sitting...

whitesoxwilkes
04-16-2003, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile
That was blatently obvious in the right field bleachers where I was sitting...

Ditto. (and I was sitting about 8 inches to the right of Voodoo)