PDA

View Full Version : Sox Game Tuesday!

voodoochile
04-11-2003, 11:25 PM
Okay, I'm going to go out and support our boys on half-price Pepsi night - Tuesday. I may go on Thursday also - especially if first place is on the line.

Any other WSI'ers want to go for a cold beer and some baseball this week?

whitesoxwilkes
04-11-2003, 11:37 PM
Voodoo, Kris and I will be there. Not sure where our seats will be yet (this game isn't in my ticket plan and I'm just going to run down there Tues AM and get me some half-price tickets). I'll email you during the day and let you know where we'll be at. I think Hangar and/or Steff will be there as well.

hose
04-12-2003, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile
Okay, I'm going to go out and support our boys on half-price Pepsi night - Tuesday. I may go on Thursday also - especially if first place is on the line.

Any other WSI'ers want to go for a cold beer and some baseball this week?

I plan on going to Thursdays game .....weather permitting.

steff
04-12-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by whitesoxwilkes
Voodoo, Kris and I will be there. Not sure where our seats will be yet (this game isn't in my ticket plan and I'm just going to run down there Tues AM and get me some half-price tickets). I'll email you during the day and let you know where we'll be at. I think Hangar and/or Steff will be there as well.

We're there for sure. We'll be in the bar at 6:15 till 7, and then after the game likely, too. Mike.. try to get seats as close to 107 as you can.

whitesoxwilkes
04-13-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by steff3603
We're there for sure. We'll be in the bar at 6:15 till 7, and then after the game likely, too. Mike.. try to get seats as close to 107 as you can.

Will do. I'll let you know where I am as soon as I know. Hangar will be there as well.

steff
04-14-2003, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by hose
I plan on going to Thursdays game .....weather permitting.

Hose.. do you have tickets yet..? We can't use our season seats.. We have 4 and a parking pass. Let me know if you're interested. section 107 first row behind the bullpen bar.

hose
04-14-2003, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by steff3603
Hose.. do you have tickets yet..? We can't use our season seats.. We have 4 and a parking pass. Let me know if you're interested. section 107 first row behind the bullpen bar.

I will be taking a 1/2 day at work and be going by myself so I couldn't use that many tickets. Thanks anyway.