PDA

View Full Version : Alomar is a BEAST

chisox06
04-10-2003, 08:07 PM
Man this guy is on fire! I thought Olivo was going to get the majority of the play time this year but with the way Alomar is swingin the bat, its hard to take him outa the lineup.

MHOUSE
04-10-2003, 08:24 PM
I agree he is HOT right now. Play him while he's on but he won't keep it up for long. Olivo will have his chance to shine. For now though go Sandy!

nixsox
04-10-2003, 08:43 PM
I'm sure The Tinkerer will bench him in favor of Paul next series.

RichH55
04-10-2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by MHOUSE
I agree he is HOT right now. Play him while he's on but he won't keep it up for long. Olivo will have his chance to shine. For now though go Sandy!

Aren't you the same guy saying in other threads that you are ready to bury C. Lee because of his start?(I could be wrong)

TheBigHurt
04-10-2003, 10:49 PM
ALOMAR really is hot

jeremyb1
04-10-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by chisox06
Man this guy is on fire! I thought Olivo was going to get the majority of the play time this year but with the way Alomar is swingin the bat, its hard to take him outa the lineup.

the more playing time we give him the less likely he is to keep it up. i'd say that's why he's hit so well in april the last few years, he's still healthy early in the season. we might get solid production out of him all season long if we only play him 2 out of 5 games and he works to keep himself healthy. if we start playing him more because he's hitting well, he'll slow down in a hurry.