PDA

View Full Version : *OFFICIAL* Sox/Jndjans 4/10 game thread

cheeses_h_rice
04-10-2003, 07:48 PM
I missed the first 4 runs in the first, but did hear Hawk and DJ talk about the Jndjans' pitcher give up some walks. How well did the Sox hit that inning?

Daver
04-10-2003, 07:51 PM
The chatroom is open and active,I suggest you take this there.

cheeses_h_rice
04-10-2003, 07:54 PM
The chat software doesn't work with my computer.

Besides, either VC or FWC said game-day threads would be OK, so long as we designated one as "official". :?:

Daver
04-10-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
The chat software doesn't work with my computer.

Besides, either VC or FWC said game-day threads would be OK, so long as we designated one as "official". :?:

All I was trying to point out is that most people are in the chat.

Tavarin
04-10-2003, 08:28 PM
In response to your question:

They had a couple of good hits, Magglios and Rios' come to mind, but the other hits they had were bloopers (like Alomar Jr's) or just good luck(Crede's)

But, on the other hand, Jimenez had a couple of hard hit balls that were caught.

cheeses_h_rice
04-10-2003, 10:47 PM
7-2...nice! Great game by Burly, and nice to see Sandy smacking around his old team. Marte looked good in the 9th, too.

5-4, and firmly in second place. Now if those pesky Royals would just come back down to earth...which I expect to happen in the next 2-3 weeks.

voodoochile
04-10-2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
5-4, and firmly in second place. Now if those pesky Royals would just come back down to earth...which I expect to happen in the next 2-3 weeks.

The Sox should play for and expect to be in first place by next Thursday. I think I'm going on Tuesday, just to support the team...