PDA

View Full Version : Ugly, Ugly Game!

kevingrt
04-09-2003, 08:37 PM
Just disgusting! Horrible hitting... Garland pitched capable, but got the L, this is my opinion! OUr hitting just plain sucked. We got hits but no clutch hitting! Just horrible! Ugly game hopefully Esteban comes back tom for a big W!

UGLY GAME :angry:

voodoochile
04-09-2003, 08:49 PM
The Sox put 11 men on base in the first 5 innings and scored 2 runs for all their trouble. Meanwhile Cleveland gets the sofetest 2 runs in the history of baseball in the first inning. The only balls that were hit hard went for outs. I don't know what plate the home ump was calling, but it seemed to me to be moving around a bit and jumping up and down based on his calls. Maybe he was ripped and trying to figure out which plate to call which would also explain why he called Billups safe in the 7th. Every time the Sox had a chance they couldn't get over the top. All the hard hit baseballs ended up in Tribe mitts. Not their night, that's all...

duke of dorwood
04-09-2003, 10:12 PM
The home ump should be docked for his performance tonight

mike squires
04-09-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by kevingrt
Just disgusting! Horrible hitting... Garland pitched capable, but got the L, this is my opinion! OUr hitting just plain sucked. We got hits but no clutch hitting! Just horrible! Ugly game hopefully Esteban comes back tom for a big W!

UGLY GAME :angry:

I'm pretty sure they are going with Buehrle tomorrow due to there on/off schedule...Cologne and Mark get many starts the first 2 months of the season because of the schedule.

kevingrt
04-10-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by mike squires
I'm pretty sure they are going with Buehrle tomorrow due to there on/off schedule...Cologne and Mark get many starts the first 2 months of the season because of the schedule.

I also like seeing Colon and Buerhle getting lots of starts! This is not a bad thing! :)