PDA

View Full Version : Tough series coming up.


NUKE_CLEVELAND
08-16-2001, 11:36 PM
We have Oakland next & these guys are so hot you can feel their heat clear across the country. I hope have our stuff together.

Bmr31
08-16-2001, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND
We have Oakland next & these guys are so hot you can feel their heat clear across the country. I hope have our stuff together.

depends on the pitching matchups....anyone got them?

Chisox_cali
08-16-2001, 11:42 PM
Wright (2-0) Hiljus (1-0)
Glover (3-1) Mulder (15-6)
Buehrle (11-6) Hudson (14-6) (should be one helluva pitching duel)

Bmr31
08-16-2001, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
Wright (2-0) Hiljus (1-0)
Glover (3-1) Mulder (15-6)
Buehrle (11-6) Hudson (14-6) (should be one helluva pitching duel)


wow game 3 will be the deciding factor. we should win game 1 and lose game 2

Nellie_Fox
08-17-2001, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND
We have Oakland next & these guys are so hot you can feel their heat clear across the country. I hope have our stuff together.

Didn't they just lose the series to the Bluejays? Of course, that could be good or bad. They could come in p.o.'d, or they could be cooling off.

FarWestChicago
08-17-2001, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Nellie_Fox


Didn't they just lose the series to the Bluejays? Of course, that could be good or bad. They could come in p.o.'d, or they could be cooling off.

Yeah, they lost 2 of 3 to the Jays. They may be cooling off, but they have some good starters. We have to get to the kid on Friday. We face Mark "Fox" Mulder on Saturday and then Sunday is the big showdown between Burly-Mon and Hudson.

Tragg
08-17-2001, 01:08 AM
And we've pitched our two top bullpen guys, what, 3 days in a row? A complete game tomorrow would be nice, but obviously unlikely.

Spiff
08-17-2001, 01:12 AM
I can't even imagine how big a sweep would be.

One game at a time though.