PDA

View Full Version : Maggs

kermittheefrog
04-07-2003, 01:31 PM
Seems like the kind of thing someone else may have posted and I managed to miss but I'll say this anyway. Maggs hit his 150th career home run on Sunday. The only other players to hit 150 with the White Sox are Frank Thomas, Harold Baines, Carlton Fisk, Robin Ventura and Bill Melton. If Magglio is healthy for the entire season he should pass up Ventura and Melton on the Sox career home run leaders list later this year.

MHOUSE
04-08-2003, 09:39 AM
Wow I didn't realize that. Did Hawk and DJ even mention it? Everyone made such a big deal of Shamee's 500, but those are some elite White Sox names that Maggs is up there with. That should have gotten more press I think.

WinningUgly!
04-08-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by MHOUSE
Wow I didn't realize that. Did Hawk and DJ even mention it? Everyone made such a big deal of Shamee's 500, but those are some elite White Sox names that Maggs is up there with. That should have gotten more press I think.

"Ha! Sammy does that in 3 down seasons."
:moron

RichH55
04-09-2003, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
"Ha! Sammy does that in 3 down seasons."
:moron

He's also personally keeping GNC in business......If that is three down years, I'd hate to see 3 high ones

TheBigHurt
04-09-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by RichH55
He's also personally keeping GNC in business......If that is three down years, I'd hate to see 3 high ones IS GNC the brand that makes Sammiies "Flinstone Vitamin's"? THAT i hear so much about.

BE GOOD sammiie