PDA

View Full Version : Everyone okay now?

Fridaythe13thJason
04-06-2003, 03:53 PM
I know this place was pretty roughed up the other day, so I thought I'd check now that we were tied with Minnesota if everyone was feeling better.

Are we scared of KC?

Man, this game is fun...I sure will say that.

Paulwny
04-06-2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by SoCalUIC

Every day someone's a hero or a goat.

GASHWOUND
04-06-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by SoCalUIC
I know this place was pretty roughed up the other day, so I thought I'd check now that we were tied with Minnesota if everyone was feeling better.

Are we scared of KC?

a little, but remember..we did what we're suppose to do..beat the absolutely WORST team in baseball at our home ballpark..
Now we got to prove we can play with the big boys, or at least win on the road..The 'Toons are bad, but not as bad as the Tigers.
We need to take 2/3 At LEAST

Lets do it..Go Sox :gulp:

lowesox
04-06-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND
a little, but remember..we did what we're suppose to do..beat the absolutely WORST team in baseball at our home ballpark..
Now we got to prove we can play with the big boys, or at least win on the road..The 'Toons are bad, but not as bad as the Tigers.
We need to take 2/3 At LEAST

Lets do it..Go Sox :gulp:

Yeah, I agree Detroit is a team the sox should do well against, but it's really hard to sweep any major league team - and - it's really hard to play against a team that hasn't one yet. I'll bet Detroit wins their next game.

34rancher
04-06-2003, 05:28 PM
The funny thing is that we are 3-0 at home and 0-3 on the road.
The twins are 3-0 on the road and 0-3 at home.
Anyone else confused????????

whitesoxwilkes
04-06-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by 34rancher
The funny thing is that we are 3-0 at home and 0-3 on the road.
The twins are 3-0 on the road and 0-3 at home.
Anyone else confused????????

Ever been in that monstrosity called the Hump Dome? You'd play like vomit there too if you had to be in it 81 times a year.

Shoeless Joe
04-06-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by whitesoxwilkes
Ever been in that monstrosity called the Hump Dome? You'd play like vomit there too if you had to be in it 81 times a year.

Not if they're facing the White Sox :angry:

czalgosz
04-06-2003, 06:21 PM

I always thought their stadium helps them, because the oddity of it requires a lot of time there to play well.

It's been a very strange week - the Yankees swept the Jays, who just swept the Twins, who had just finished sweeping the Tigers, who got swept by the White Sox, who had just finished getting swept by the Royals, who were on the verge of sweeping the Indians when the weather interfered.

thecell
04-06-2003, 06:40 PM
It's been a very strange week - the Yankees swept the Jays, who just swept the Twins, who had just finished sweeping the Tigers, who got swept by the White Sox, who had just finished getting swept by the Royals, who were on the verge of sweeping the Indians when the weather interfered.

My head hurts after reading that... :D:

HITMEN OF 77
04-06-2003, 07:17 PM
I'm just happy that were not in the basement of the division anymore! The Royals will fall off, they can't be that good. I bet the Tigers sweep them in a week!

34 Inch Stick
04-07-2003, 09:08 AM
It's not exactly a new start for Sox v. Twins. They are still even with us at a stretch in the season where we need to open up a lead.

moochpuppy
04-07-2003, 09:21 AM

Is that why they tied for the major league lead in home victories last season with 54? :?:

T Dog
04-07-2003, 09:22 AM
The Sox and Twins have more in common than their 3-3 records. The only team they've beaten is the Tigers.