PDA

View Full Version : This Is Sweet!

kevingrt
04-05-2003, 11:44 PM
Man this is gotta be awesome for the military:

"Military discount: Active members of the military gain free admission to 2003 White Sox games at U.S. Cellular Field by presenting their military ID at any Gate 4 ticket window.

Tickets are based on availability and are available on the day of the game only. They are not available for the three games against the Cubs, from June 27 to June 29."

From an mlb.com article by Scott Merkin.

WinningUgly!
04-05-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by kevingrt
Man this is gotta be awesome for the military:

"Military discount: Active members of the military gain free admission to 2003 White Sox games at U.S. Cellular Field by presenting their military ID at any Gate 4 ticket window.

Tickets are based on availability and are available on the day of the game only. They are not available for the three games against the Cubs, from June 27 to June 29."

From an mlb.com article by Scott Merkin.

Does this include members of the :army? :?:

MRKARNO
04-05-2003, 11:50 PM
Maybe this incentive will encourage people to join the military

PaleHoseGeorge
04-05-2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by MRKARNO
Maybe this incentive will encourage people to join the military

I was at the game last season where all the new Navy recruits were paraded along the warning track, then presented with a Sox flag identical to the one flying over my kids' play gym in the backyard.

The perks just keep on coming!

:smile:

Daver
04-06-2003, 12:00 AM
I have an uncle that has nothing below his waist but memories,compliments of a Vietnamese land mine,I would say it is the least they could do.

TheBigHurt
04-06-2003, 12:54 AM
I should tell my brother......OHH wait hes a dam Yankmee fan :angry:

:) (no disrespect to him, as we are proud oh him and he is currently overseas)

BE GOOD seany boy