PDA

View Full Version : Old Timer All Stars

LuvSox
04-05-2003, 11:12 AM
Did anyone in attendance yesterday see the introduction of former Sox all stars? I saw the end of it on TV, it looked real hokey. I'm sure it was because of the bad weather, did anyone else think it was sub-par? I hope the team brings these guys back this summer, they are great to see. How about that Jack McDowell? That cat knows fashion! :D:

CHISOXFAN13
04-05-2003, 11:31 AM
Even the lineups were thrown together quick while the field was being worked on. I'm just glad they were still able to introduce the stars. That was the easiest way to do it without them getting soaked. Although it would have been nice for people to see them. 90 percent of the fans were in the concourse.

LuvSox
04-05-2003, 11:35 AM
That's what I figured. Damn weather, my dish kept going in and out so I missed that and the player introductions

Lip Man 1
04-05-2003, 01:51 PM
Gary Peters and Ron Kittle told me that the living members of the All Century Team as well as many past Sox former All Stars have been invited to take part in the All Star Ceremonies in July.

Kittle also said a reunion of the 1983 team is slated for Saturday September 6th before the game with Cleveland.

Lip