PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to Wells anyway??

NUKE_CLEVELAND
08-16-2001, 09:46 PM
Damn, I know that was a hard shot he took a while back, but is that really a reason to lose all confidence & struggle like this?? I think this guy needs to go see a hypnotherapist & get his balls back.

Bmr31
08-16-2001, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND
Damn, I know that was a hard shot he took a while back, but is that really a reason to lose all confidence & struggle like this?? I think this guy needs to go see a hypnotherapist & get his balls back.

over hyped? not sure...

KempersRS
08-16-2001, 09:48 PM
Kip is a good pitcher, but he is just a headcase. If he doesn't have his confidence, he is awful. The runs were unearned though.

chisoxfanatic
08-17-2001, 03:33 AM
Kip just needs to learn to relax a little bit out there! He gets too hyped up out there, which leads to mental errors that cost the team.

Heather the Redbird

Randar68
08-17-2001, 09:52 AM
Kip is a good pitcher, but he is just a headcase. If he doesn't have his confidence, he is awful. The runs were unearned though.

You're right on. Kip goes from looking like the meanest, nastiest, most confident SOB around, to looking like a deer in the headlights at moments notice. Granted, he has been smoked a couple of times in his career already, but I hope he doesn't take as long to get his confidence back as it did after Mo Vaughn smoked him....