PDA

View Full Version : reality check

DustyIsOverated1
04-03-2003, 06:04 PM
Ok, lets get something straight. Our team is not that good. It is an under-achieving ballclub that lacks leadership. Now, don't laugh....but how about we fire manual, and Hriniak and Riensdorf coach this team.

You can tell by now that I am kidding. But to tell you the truth, im not laughing. The sox need a true ******* manager to light a fire underneath the asses of the players. All that talent and nothing to show for it but 3 losses to the second worst team in baseball. Ya know....hat to say it, but the cubs would kick the living **** out of us right now. That really makes me angry, we need to do something NOW!!!!!

CHISOXFAN13
04-03-2003, 06:08 PM
How bout instead of hiring a manager who can light the fire under players asses, we sign players who don't need a fire lit. Kinda like the ones in KC AND Minnesota. You can't teach heart and desire.

Shoeless Joe
04-03-2003, 06:32 PM
The Sox have already been lit on fire for three games so that's not even the problem. The biggest problem the Sox have to face is to get a winning streak going. And obviously the hardest part about getting a winning streak is to get a damn win! However, let's not forget that the Angels weren't the most dominating team in the world the first month of the season last year. You just have to take this series with a grain a salt and wait for the best to come.

GASHWOUND
04-03-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by DustyIsOverated1
Ok, lets get something straight. Our team is not that good. It is an under-achieving ballclub that lacks leadership. Now, don't laugh....but how about we fire manual, and Hriniak and Riensdorf coach this team.

You can tell by now that I am kidding. But to tell you the truth, im not laughing. The sox need a true ******* manager to light a fire underneath the asses of the players. All that talent and nothing to show for it but 3 losses to the second worst team in baseball. Ya know....hat to say it, but the cubs would kick the living **** out of us right now. That really makes me angry, we need to do something NOW!!!!!

The team does look a little lethargic, would a Lou Pinnella type make it better? I think that would only work for a young team, we have a veteran team so I doubt it would make any difference
And looking at the team I don't think their the 2nd worst team in the league, that line-up looks pretty good

GASHWOUND
04-03-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Shoeless Joe
The Sox have already been lit on fire for three games so that's not even the problem. The biggest problem the Sox have to face is to get a winning streak going. And obviously the hardest part about getting a winning streak is to get a damn win! However, let's not forget that the Angels weren't the most dominating team in the world the first month of the season last year. You just have to take this series with a grain a salt and wait for the best to come.

I'm hoping we don't pull a 'Bull' SUCK ASS on the road, and win immensely at home, but I see that happening..