PDA

View Full Version : Did the Royals put a hex on the Sox or something?

FanOf14
04-03-2003, 01:35 PM
What is the deal? The Sox are back to their ways of giving back in the bottom half what they get in the top half of a frame. I am greatful that I have been at work and not have to watch this team the last few days. What happened between spring training and KC to cause them to look so bad?

What's the deal with Konerko? :angry: :angry: I am a big fan of his and I know it's the beginning of a season, but traditionally he breaks out of the gates fast, but so far he is looking like a rookie who doesn't know which end of a bat to swing...

This post is due to the pure frustration of seeing this team beat themselves the last few days...

WAKE UP SOX - IT'S THE REAL THING NOW!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

PS - I can't go to the chat room because I am at work...

sox_fan_forever
04-03-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by FanOf14
What's the deal with Konerko? :angry: :angry: I am a big fan of his and I know it's the beginning of a season, but traditionally he breaks out of the gates fast, but so far he is looking like a rookie who doesn't know which end of a bat to swing...

I know exactly how you feel. I have always been a big PK fan too, but right now... :angry:

RKMeibalane
04-03-2003, 03:14 PM
Konerko looks lost out there. I'm not sure what his problem is, but he's not coming up with hits in clutch situations. He usually thrives with men on base. It looks like he's changed his stance a little bit since last season. Maybe that has something to do with it.

FanOf14
04-03-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
Konerko looks lost out there. I'm not sure what his problem is, but he's not coming up with hits in clutch situations. He usually thrives with men on base. It looks like he's changed his stance a little bit since last season. Maybe that has something to do with it.

At this rate, I'd be happy with any hit, let alone a clutch hit.

RKMeibalane
04-03-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by FanOf14
At this rate, I'd be happy with any hit, let alone a clutch hit.

I would, too. He's hitting below the Royce-Clayton line (.100).